via Lobe Log
Olga Khazan in the Washington Post yesterday:
It appears as though Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted at President Obama thanking him for his “unequivocal clear sided” support of Israel’s right to defend itself, then promptly deleted the message.
- Will Climate Change Denialism Help the Russian Economy?
- Ban on Nuke Tests OK, But Where’s the Ban on Nuke Weapons?
- Growing Calls for Reforms of El Salvador’s Privatised Pension System
- SDGs Make Room for Education for Global Citizenship
- Africa-U.S. Summit – Catching Up With China?
- The Age of Survival Migration
- OPINION: Why Kazakhstan Dismantled its Nuclear Arsenal
- Large Dams “Highly Correlated” with Poor Water Quality
- IPS at 50, Leads That Don’t Bleed
- Mexico’s Wind Parks May Violate OECD Rules