via Lobe Log
Olga Khazan in the Washington Post yesterday:
It appears as though Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted at President Obama thanking him for his “unequivocal clear sided” support of Israel’s right to defend itself, then promptly deleted the message.
- More U.N. States Quietly Say No to Drug War
- Orphaned by Poverty
- Staff Accuses U.N. of Violating Human Rights
- Mandela, Pacifist or Rebel?
- Number 1
- Free Expression Another Casualty of Sanctions
- When Families Fear “Human Services”
- AIDS-Free Generation Still a Dream in Southern Africa
- OP-ED: What Europe Must Do for Syrian Refugees
- Poll Finds Iranians Sceptical of Rouhani Government