Posts by: Edith Asamani
Continue Reading →
Twelve years ago, I walked for the first time into the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) in Accra with nine school mates. I was eleven years old. We were going to do programs on national radio. We were so excited!
- Zero-Leprosy in Pandemic: Experts, Advocates Discuss New Strategies
- Social Distance, Science and Fantasy
- Act to Save Children Living Precarious Lives in Cameroon’s Forgotten and Neglected Conflict
- Partnering with Persons with Disabilities Toward an Inclusive, Accessible and Sustainable Post-COVID-19 World
- Big Tobacco Industry Rides COVID-19 Pandemic as Countries Grapple for a Response
- Building a Disability-Friendly Workplace: Why Includability Matters
- Clean Energy Alone Won’t Uplift Impoverished Nations — We Must Invest in People
- Volunteerism: Central to the Creation of a New Social Contract
- African Network Fosters Unity, Fights Gender Discrimination & Advances Sustainable Development
- What Will it Take to Turn Farmers Toward Climate-Resilient Superfood Millet?