by Fatemeh Aman
Escalating violence against the Islamic Republic of Iran from the volatile region of Baluchistan shows that Tehran’s approach toward regional insurgency may require revision.
A suicide bomber blew himself up outside the Iranian consulate in Peshawar in northwest Pakistan on February 24, killing two security guards and [...]
- Africa Should Be at the Forefront of a Global Response to COVID-19
- UN Warns of an Impending Famine With Millions in Danger of Starvation
- Autocracy on the Rise: Should we Expect Military Spending to Follow?
- Overcoming the Digital Gap and Food Insecurity: a Complementary Target
- Sustainable Measures Help Farmers Script a Positive Story Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty
- G20 Puts More into Fossil Than Green Energy in Covid-19 Recovery Packages
- Millions of New Poor Are on the Way – Who Cares?
- Can Africa’s Third Industrial Development Decade Deliver?
- Q&A: Mro Indigenous Community Plea for Halt of Construction of 5-Star Hotel
- Not all 74 million Trump Voters Can be Racists