by Fatemeh Aman
Escalating violence against the Islamic Republic of Iran from the volatile region of Baluchistan shows that Tehran’s approach toward regional insurgency may require revision.
A suicide bomber blew himself up outside the Iranian consulate in Peshawar in northwest Pakistan on February 24, killing two security guards and [...]
- The Changing Distribution of World Population
- Gains and Losses of Irregular Migration
- Forced to Flee. Displaced with a Dream. Time for Action.
- African Politicians Asked to Develop Legal Instruments to Fight Climate Change
- India’s Electric Mobility Needs Enabling Infrastructure to Pick up Speed
- The Adaptive Age: No Institution or Individual can Stand on the Sidelines in the Fight Against Climate Change
- Nature-Based Climate Solutions Opportunity for Latin America
- Travel Tourism Must Transform to Survive, Thrive
- Fostering Jobs, Entrepreneurship, and Capacity Development for African Youth: The Time for Disruption Is Now!
- Volunteerism – An Antidote to a World in Flux