In the months following November 22, 1963, people around the world told my father, Bobby Kennedy, that with President Kennedy’s death, so died their hope. He was touched by their words and by their continued reverence for his brother, but he did not share their sentiment. To me, my siblings and cousins, he taught us [...]
* Kerry Kennedy is the president of the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights and honorary chair of the RFK Foundation of Europe, Onlus.
Dear Cara and Mariah,
Michaela and I (along with your cousins Kick and Saoirse) have just returned from Buena Vista, where we spent the last week [...]
- Climate Action Plans Could Help Address Injustice, Inequity in African Cities
- Hard Hit By Climate Change, Villagers Raise a Forest on Their Own
- Go and Tell the Hungry that Their Food Is Being Thrown in the Garbage
- Measuring Human Rights – PODCAST
- Korean Slums: The Shadows of Society, or the New Light for the Future?
- Reasonable Left, Irresponsible Right: & the Future of Social Democracy
- Deadly Smoke: Feeding Children Kills Cafeteria Staff
- Aged Persons Haunted by Abuse in Zimbabwe
- A University for the Kurds of Syria
- From Indonesia to India: Is There Hope for Anti-Corruption Efforts Within the G20?