It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- Human Development – Latin America Less Than Halfway There
- Antigua Weighs High Cost of Fossil Fuels
- Outlawing Polygamy to Combat Gender Inequalities, Domestic Violence in Papua New Guinea
- Drought and Misuse Behind Lebanon’s Water Scarcity
- A Carrot Is a Carrot – or Is It?
- For Many Asian LGBT Youth, Homophobia Starts at Home
- Thousands of New Yorkers Protest Gaza Killings
- OPINION: The Affinity Between Iraqi Sunni Extremists and the Rulers of Saudi Arabia
- South Stymies North in Global Trade Talks
- Fish Before Fields to Improve Egypt’s Food Production