It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- Nepal Landslide Leaves Women and Children Vulnerable
- World Bank Urged to Rethink Reforms to Business-Friendliness Report
- Threat of Hydropower Dams Still Looms in Chile’s Patagonia
- OPINION: Towards a Global Governance Information Clearing House
- How Midwives on Sierra Leone’s Almost Untouched Turtle Islands are Improving Women’s Health
- OPINION: Boosting Resilience in the Caribbean Countries
- Building Public Trust is a Key Factor in Fighting West Africa’s Worst Ebola Outbreak
- These Children Just Want to Go Back to School
- The Time for Burning Coal Has Passed
- U.N. Conference Set to Bypass Climate Change Refugees