It was sometimes lonely to be the only doctor in a remote province during Mozambique’s 17-years-long civil war. But mostly Father Aldo Marchesini was too busy.
With a community radio reporter and a team of doctors, Knight Health Fellow Mercedes Sayagues visits five rural clinics in the remote Mueda district, Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique.
- Decline Before Fall of Berlin Wall
- St. Vincent Takes to Heart Hard Lessons on Climate Change
- Bangladeshi ‘Char Dwellers’ in Search of Higher Ground
- OPINION: Keeping All Girls in School is One Way to Curb Child Marriage in Tanzania
- Panama Regulators Could Slow U.S. Approval of GM Salmon
- Democracy is “Radical” in Northern Syria
- Guatemalan Officers Face Sexual Slavery Charges in Historic Trial
- The Invisible Reality of Spain’s Homeless
- Resolving Key Nuclear Issue Turns on Iran-Russia Deal
- OPINION: The West Prefers Military Order Against History