Local Gambian IPS journalist Saloum Sheriff Janko visited the 7th IFAD Regional Forum in Banjul last month. Read his interviews and impressions below. More stories about smallholder farmers from the region in English and in French on the IPS news-site. IPS prepared a special TerraViva for distribution in Banjul and you can read it here in English or
- Against All the Odds: Maternity and Mortality in Afghanistan
- OPINION: Free Scotland, Nuclear-Free Scotland
- Blue Halo: A Conservation Flagship, or Death Knell for Fishermen?
- Panama Turns to Biofortification of Crops to Build Food Security
- For These Asylum Seekers, the Journey Ends Where it Began
- World Bank Tribunal Weighs Final Arguments in El Salvador Mining Dispute
- Declining Majority Still Supports “Active” U.S. Role in World Affairs
- A Flood of Energy Projects Clash with Mexican Communities
- FILM: From Hamas Royalty to Israel’s Spy
- U.N. Climate Summit: Staged Parade or Reality Show?