via Lobe Log
For a truly excellent dissection of Romney’s foreign policy speech at Virginia Military Institute, at least insofar as Israel and its neighborhood is concerned, Daniel Levy’s critique in foreignpolicy.com is a must. He wrote it Monday, but, unfortunately, I only got around to reading it on my homeward trip on the metro this evening.
- Local Development, the Key to Legitimising Amazon Hydropower Dams
- Stop Food Waste – Cook It and Eat It
- Faith Leaders Call for Debt Relief to Puerto Rico
- Activists Criticise Offshore Drilling as Obama Prepares for Arctic Summit
- Will New Sri Lankan Government Prioritize Resettlement of War-Displaced?
- Europe Squabbles While Refugees Die
- OECD Urges Further Reforms for an Inclusive South Africa
- Latin America Lagging in ICT Sustainable Development Goal
- Disarmament Conference Ends with Ambitious Goal – But How to Get There?
- U.S.-Made Cluster Munitions Causing Civilian Deaths in Yemen