via Lobe Log
For a truly excellent dissection of Romney’s foreign policy speech at Virginia Military Institute, at least insofar as Israel and its neighborhood is concerned, Daniel Levy’s critique in foreignpolicy.com is a must. He wrote it Monday, but, unfortunately, I only got around to reading it on my homeward trip on the metro this evening.
- Better Water Management Needed to Eradicate Poverty
- OPINION: From Almaty to Vienna, New Prospects For LLDCs
- There’s CO2 Under Those Hills
- Crisis Fuelled Resurgence of Horse-Drawn Carriages in Cuba
- OPINION: Rousseff Re-elected President – What Lies Ahead for Brazil?
- Fossil Fuels Won’t Benefit Africa in Absence of Sound Environmental Policies
- OPINION: Towards an Inclusive and Sustainable Future for Industrial Development
- They Say the Land is ‘Uninhabited’ but Indigenous Communities Disagree
- Decline Before Fall of Berlin Wall
- St. Vincent Takes to Heart Hard Lessons on Climate Change