via Lobe Log
For a truly excellent dissection of Romney’s foreign policy speech at Virginia Military Institute, at least insofar as Israel and its neighborhood is concerned, Daniel Levy’s critique in foreignpolicy.com is a must. He wrote it Monday, but, unfortunately, I only got around to reading it on my homeward trip on the metro this evening.
- Dumping Ban Urged for Australia’s Iconic Reef
- War Veterans Planting for Peace in South Sudan
- Organic Farming Taking Off in Poland … Slowly
- No Hope for AIDS-Free Generation in Uganda as Controversial HIV Bill is Signed into Law
- Zambia’s Cash Transfer Schemes Cushion Needy Against Climate Shocks
- U.S., Brazil Nearing Approval of Genetically Engineered Trees
- Churches at the Frontline of Climate Action
- Caregiving Exacerbates the Burden for Women in Cuba
- Karachi Residents Trapped Between Armed Assassins and Private Bodyguards
- OPINION: Violations of International Law Denigrate U.N.