via Lobe Log
For a truly excellent dissection of Romney’s foreign policy speech at Virginia Military Institute, at least insofar as Israel and its neighborhood is concerned, Daniel Levy’s critique in foreignpolicy.com is a must. He wrote it Monday, but, unfortunately, I only got around to reading it on my homeward trip on the metro this evening.
- The Idiocy of Things Requires an “Information Habeas Corpus”!
- Can Poor Countries Combat Big Tobacco Too?
- African Leaders Make an Economic Case for Increased Nutrition Investments
- The Korean Peninsula Conflict: A Way Out
- Illiberal Democracy Rising
- A Jarring Anomaly of Society
- Achieving Universal Access to Energy; Africa Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- When the UN Comes Under Heavy Fire
- A Balance Sheet for May 28
- The Price of Non-Governmental Growth