via Lobe Log
For a truly excellent dissection of Romney’s foreign policy speech at Virginia Military Institute, at least insofar as Israel and its neighborhood is concerned, Daniel Levy’s critique in foreignpolicy.com is a must. He wrote it Monday, but, unfortunately, I only got around to reading it on my homeward trip on the metro this evening.
- Press crackdown is likely to worsen
- IPS joins in the call to enforce international law to protect journalists
- Women of Haitian Descent Bear the Brunt of Dominican Migration Policy
- Over $10 Billion in Aid Pledges at Syria Donor Conference
- After 20 Years, Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Still in Political Limbo
- “A Fair Day’s Wage for a Fair Day’s Work?”
- Europe is disintegrating while its citizens watch indifferent
- Cameron at large: Want Not to Become a Terrorist? Speak Fluent English!
- Turkey descends into civil war as conflict in southeast escalates
- 2 Billion Couples and 10 Relationship Challenges