via Lobe Log
For a truly excellent dissection of Romney’s foreign policy speech at Virginia Military Institute, at least insofar as Israel and its neighborhood is concerned, Daniel Levy’s critique in foreignpolicy.com is a must. He wrote it Monday, but, unfortunately, I only got around to reading it on my homeward trip on the metro this evening.
- Chile Debates Whether Citizens Should Profit from Generating Energy
- Public-Private Pacts Open Doors to Climate Finance in Rwanda and Ethiopia
- IOM, WHO, DR Congo Ministry of Health Partner to Stop Ebola from Spreading to Kinshasa, Neighbouring
- Pompeo’s Iran Speech a Prelude to War?
- Why Would an Immigrant Support Trump?
- Digital Revolution Holds Bright Promises for Africa
- Ethiopia’s Green Growth Goals: A Launchpad for Wider Climate Action in Africa
- Energy Cooperatives, Fogged Mirrors for Latin America
- UAE’s FANR signs MoU with China’s Nuclear Safety Administration
- IOM, Partners to Assist Business Leaders in Combatting Human Trafficking