via Lobe Log
For a truly excellent dissection of Romney’s foreign policy speech at Virginia Military Institute, at least insofar as Israel and its neighborhood is concerned, Daniel Levy’s critique in foreignpolicy.com is a must. He wrote it Monday, but, unfortunately, I only got around to reading it on my homeward trip on the metro this evening.
- No Farmers, No Food — True But Not Enough
- An Inclusive and Sustainable Approach to Rural Electrification in India: Case of Decentralized Renewable Systems
- Mexico Needs to Improve Control of Toxic Chemicals
- Deteriorating Protection of Journalists’ Sources a Global Problem
- Religious Leaders Can End Harmful Cultural Practices & Advance Women’s Empowerment
- Farmers Hold Keys to Ending Poverty, Hunger, FAO Says
- Seeking a New Farming Revolution
- A Region’s Eyes Turn to Healthy Nutrition
- Is the System Broke or Broken?
- The Waves of the Pacific Are on Chile’s Energy Horizon