via Lobe Log
For a truly excellent dissection of Romney’s foreign policy speech at Virginia Military Institute, at least insofar as Israel and its neighborhood is concerned, Daniel Levy’s critique in foreignpolicy.com is a must. He wrote it Monday, but, unfortunately, I only got around to reading it on my homeward trip on the metro this evening.
- With an Eye on Electoral Violence, Kenya Keeps Tight Rein on Media
- Has Trump pulled the trigger for World War III?
- How Feminists Have Catapulted Women to National Leadership Roles
- Fate of Earth Must Not be Decided by US & Fellow Nuclear States
- Women Clearing Bombs in Cambodia
- Trump’s First 100 Days: a Serious Cause for Concern
- Building resilient rural livelihoods is key to helping Yemen
- Reclaiming the Bandung Spirit for Shared Prosperity
- Bamboo Gaining Traction in Caribbean as Climate Savior
- Tracking Extremism