via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- Morocco Under Fire Over Women’s Rights Bill
- U.N.’s Post-2015 Agenda Needs a Triple Play
- Bringing Cameroon’s Marginalised to the Poverty Debate
- Gaza Returns to Donkey Days
- Iran Deal Looks Safe from Lawmakers’ Attack for Now
- Turkmenistan & Uzbekistan: Cold Leaders, Warm Ties
- Number 1
- Where Is the Global Economy Heading?
- Food Security, Trade Facilitation Clash in Bali
- The Asia-Africa Link Is IT