via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- New Tuberculosis Drugs May Become Ineffective: Study
- Free Education Helps Combat Child Labour in Fiji
- New Recipe for School Meals Programmes in Latin America
- Women and Tribal Leaders Call for “Balanced” Libyan Peace Process
- A Long Way to Go on Climate Change Adaptation
- Mutual Discontent
- The Davao Gulf Megalopolis
- Where Do We Stand Today?
- Central African Republic’s Lost Generation
- 1 in 4 Children Worldwide Facing Extremely Scarce Water by 2040