via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- Around 90 percent of Al Jazeera budget comes from the Qatari government: Director General of Al Jazeera Media Network
- Minamata Convention, Curbing Mercury Use, is Now Legally Binding
- Wonder Woman Should STILL be a UN Ambassador
- Population Aging: Hallmark of the 21st Century
- What Does “Climate-Smart Agriculture” Really Mean? New Tool Breaks It Down
- The Perils of Irregular Migration: From Migrant to Migrants
- New Tool Separates Wheat from Chaff for Climate-Smart Ag Finance
- Will Renewable Energies Finally Get Their Chance in Argentina?
- Yemen: African Migrants Beaten, Starved, Sexually Violated by Criminal Groups
- One in 10 Displaced Syrians Returned Home