via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- The Global Insecurity of Climate Change
- Mexico to Ban Glyphosate, GM Corn Presidential Decree Comes Despite Intense Pressure from Industry, U.S. Authorities
- Is the USA Fit to Rejoin the UN Human Rights Council?
- Cuba Prioritises Sustainable Water Management in the Face of Climate Challenges
- Myanmar: Heroes and Villains
- Natural Enemies: How Mango Farmers are Tackling an Invasive Fruit Fly Pest
- How Technology Can Promote Multilingualism & How it Cannot
- Developing Countries Struggling To Cope With COVID-19
- Coup in Spain, Yesterday and Today
- SACRED FUTURES – The NESFAS Story