via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- Providing Practical Support for UN Projects
- UN Resolution on Journalist Safety Passed, But Long Way to Go
- My Hawai’i Commitment
- Industrialization for a Sustainable Future
- To Effectively Combat Climate Change, Involve Women
- Wave Energy on the Horizon in the Pacific Islands
- A New ‘enemy’
- Take a Deep Breath? But 9 in 10 People Worldwide Live with Excessive Air Pollution!
- Murders, Crackdown Create Lingering Climate of Fear in Bangladesh
- Development as Human Right: An Unfulfilled Promise to Billions