via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- Of Arabs and Muslims and the Big Ban
- Making the Deep Blue Sea Green Again
- Alternative Mining Indaba Makes Its Voice Heard
- Expansion of Renewable Energies in Mexico Has Victims, Too
- The Planned US Border Tax Would Most Likely Violate WTO Rules – Part 2
- Still in Limbo, Somaliland Banking on Berbera
- Beware of the New US Protectionist Plan, the Border Adjustment Tax – Part 1
- Improved Cookstoves Boost Health and Forest Cover in the Himalayas
- Can Bangladesh Become an Economic Powerhouse?
- Corruption Kills