via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- Funding For Desperate Palestinian Refugees Under Threat
- Financial Transaction Tax Could Boost New Development Goals
- Syrian Refugees Face Hunger Amidst Humanitarian Funding Crisis
- Opinion: If You’re Against Coal Mining, Walk In and Stop It
- Panama and Nicaragua – Two Canals, One Shared Dream
- Union Islanders Wonder if Their Home Will Be the Next Atlantis
- Poor Bear the Brunt of Corruption in India’s Food Distribution System
- U.N. Remains Divided Over Domestic and State Terrorism
- A New Climate for Peace
- Opinion: BRICS for Building a New World Order?