via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- Who Should Lead the WHO Next?
- Growth Is Real Only If It Is Inclusive
- Poverty Elimination and Reduction of Inequality: Global Trends and Policy Imperatives
- How to Save Thousands of Children’s Lives
- Farming Brings Stability to Remote Villages in Papua
- World Must Tackle the Biggest Killer of Whales – and it’s not Whaling
- Limitless Cigars and Rum for U.S. Tourists in Cuba
- Learning from Past Mistakes: Rebuilding Haiti After Hurricane Matthew
- Governments and Social Movements Disagree on Future of Cities
- Student Struggle in South Africa Gains Momentum