via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- Why Institutions Are so Important for Growth
- Born Disadvantaged
- Kenya Can Lead the Way to Universal Health Care in Africa
- Inequality (I): Half of World’s Wealth, in the Pockets of Just Eight Men
- Is Cash Aid to the Poor Wasted on Tobacco and Alcohol?
- Ordinary Citizens Help Drive Spread of Solar Power in Chile
- Tobacco Industry Misleads Developing Countries Over Regulations
- The Cuban Recession and the Introduction of Public Bonds
- Populist Leaders Endanger Human Rights: Advocacy Organisation
- Free Trade Agreements Promote Corporate Interests