via Lobe Log
Gary Sick (Columbia University professor who served on the National Security Council staff under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan), Joe Cirincione (President of the Ploughshares Fund), Trita Parsi (President of the National Iranian American Council) and Michael Eisenstadt (senior fellow at the Washington Institute) discuss the results of last week’s talks between Iran and the 6-world power P5+1 negotiating team in Almaty, Kazakhstan (see my related story here) on HuffPost Live and the path ahead.
- Zimbabwe’s Climate Change Ambitions May be Too Tall
- Nigeria to Balance GHG Emission Cuts with Development Peculiarities
- ‘Permaculture the African Way’ in Cameroon’s Only Eco-Village
- Opinion: The Sad Historical Consequences of the Greek Bailout
- Opinion: RIP Cecil the Lion. What Will Be His Legacy? And Who Decides?
- U.N. Panel Spotlights Plight of Refugees
- Belo Monte Dam Marks a Before and After for Energy Projects in Brazil
- ‘Ambassadors of Freedom’ – Palestine’s Resistance Babies
- Kenyan Pastoralists Fighting Climate Change Through Food Forests
- Even the Rich Have Not Harnessed Full Potential of Digital Economy