via Lobe Log
Despite the misleading headline, which says Iran has a “nuclear weapons program” even though no reputable assessment exists to support that claim, Haaretz is reporting hat Israeli defense and intelligence officials have high confidence in an International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) finding that Iran’s enriched uranium is going into medical research:
Senior Israeli defense officials told Haaretz that “Iran has moved the wall back by eight months at least,” and Israel’s latest position is a consequence of this action.
Until recently, senior Israeli officials had said 2012 was the year of decision on Iran’s nuclear program, expressing concerns that Iran would soon be entering a “zone of immunity” in which it would be impervious to an Israeli attack. Their remarks suggested that Israel would have to attack independently before the end of this year, even without coordination with the United States.
- We Must Take Care of Nature, Because Without Rain There Is No Fresh Water
- Restoring U.S. Aid Crucial to Avoid a Water Catastrophe in Gaza
- Why You Should Care About the Water Crisis
- UAE policy on access to justice is a shining expression of item 16.3 of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development on the rule of law
- Equal Citizenship Rights is Prerequisite for Elimination of Racial Discrimination says Chair of Geneva Centre
- High and Dry: Can We Fix the World’s Water Crisis?
- Balancing Green & Grey this World Water Day
- How Nature Can Quench Our Thirst & Bring Water Back to Our Ecosystems
- ILO Fails to Cut Ties with Tobacco Industry – Yet Again
- Achieving Universal Access to Water and Sanitation