J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Authoritarian Govts Tighten Grip on Press Freedom
- Dreaming of A New Sustainable Economy
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 18,575 in 2018; Deaths Reach 559
- Child Soldiers Released, But Risk Remains
- FAO and El País Launch Series of Books on “The State of the Planet”
- Improving Our Anti-money Laundering Operations Will Help Prevent Great-Power War
- Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Democratic Multilateralism
- Argentina Aims for a Delicate Climate Balance in the G20
- Latin America Faces Uphill Energy Transition
- Football Greats Line up for Match for Solidarity