J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Climate Negotiators “Sleepwalking” in Bonn
- The Nagoya Protocol: A Treaty Waiting to Happen
- OPINION: The Politics of Biodiversity Loss
- Despite Media, Rightwing Ebola Hype, U.S. Public Resists Total Panic
- OPINION: Europe is Positioning Itself Outside the International Race
- U.S. Revisiting “Broken” Workplace Chemicals Regulation Process
- Ebola Outbreak Threatens Food Crisis in West Africa
- Panama’s Indigenous People Want to Harness the Riches of Their Forests
- We Must Think of “Security” in New Ways
- U.N. Chief Condemns Expulsion of Human Rights Director from DRC