J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- U.N. Chief Seeks Equity in Paris Climate Change Pact
- Black Women in the Americas Launch Decade of Struggle
- U.S. Urged to Ramp up Aid for Agent Orange Clean-Up Efforts in Vietnam
- U.S. Supreme Court Deals Blow to Obama’s Emissions Cuts
- Opinion: “Slight Deceleration” in G20 Trade Restrictions but Continued Vigilance Needed
- Afghanistan: No Place for Children
- Opinion: The ACP at 40 – Repositioning as a Global Player
- Rome March Celebrates Pope’s Call for Urgent Climate Action
- High Hopes in Iran as Nuclear Talks Head Into Final Round
- Donors Pledge Over 4.4 Billion Dollars to Nepal – But With a Caveat