J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- ISIS Complicates Iran’s Nuclear Focus at UNGA
- Climate Change an “Existential Threat” for the Caribbean
- Biodiversity Offsetting Advances in Latin America Amidst Controversy
- Mongolia’s Poorest Turn Garbage into Gold
- Green Economy Isn’t Rocket Science – And It’s Not Even Costly
- Kenya’s Ogiek Women Conquer Cultural Barriers to Support their Families
- Only the Crazy and Economists Believe Growth is Endless
- Half a Century of Struggle Against Underdevelopment
- French Add Voice to Global Climate Action
- OPINION: Invest in Young People to Harness Africa’s Demographic Dividend