J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Attacks on medical workers in war zones under fire
- Women’s empowerment in Bangladesh
- Novel joint committee enhances relations between the UAE and Panama
- The high costs of the war on drugs
- Views split on nuclear deal implementation (part two)
- Rise of middle class undermined in East Europe & Central Asia
- The new normal in Fata
- UN Chief Focuses on World’s First Humanitarian Summit
- Eight Cooperation Accords Strengthen Ties between Colombia and UAE
- Kidneys going cheap in poor estate community