J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Decline Before Fall of Berlin Wall
- St. Vincent Takes to Heart Hard Lessons on Climate Change
- Bangladeshi ‘Char Dwellers’ in Search of Higher Ground
- OPINION: Keeping All Girls in School is One Way to Curb Child Marriage in Tanzania
- Panama Regulators Could Slow U.S. Approval of GM Salmon
- Democracy is “Radical” in Northern Syria
- Guatemalan Officers Face Sexual Slavery Charges in Historic Trial
- The Invisible Reality of Spain’s Homeless
- Resolving Key Nuclear Issue Turns on Iran-Russia Deal
- OPINION: The West Prefers Military Order Against History