J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Seaweed Cultivation Ushers Waves of Change in the Sundarbans
- “París Is Not the End of a Climate Change Process but a Beginning”
- Zimbabwe’s Long Road in Ending Poverty and Hunger
- Opinion: Ending Child Marriage – What Difference Can a Summit Make?
- New York Vows to Stop Terrorist Attacks on City
- Opinion: Better Nutrition for Better Lives
- Uganda, Tanzania Need Gender Sensitive Climate Change Policies
- Drought Threatens Water-Truck Lifeline in Parched Northeast Brazil
- Women Suffer Psychological Problems After Living Under Taliban
- Terrorism Index Shows Nine-Fold Increase Since 2000