J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Asia: 260 Million Indigenous Peoples Marginalised, Discriminated
- Time To Focus On ‘Hidden Hunger’
- Formalising Informal Trade – Good for African Women?
- In a “World of Plenty,” G7 Must Fight Famine
- Why the G7 Must Fund Health & Nutrition
- Big polluting lobbyists may be forced to declare interests at UN talks
- Africa – More than Just Conflicts, Corruption, Disasters
- Slow Growth Stalls SDGs’ Progress
- Q&A: “It’s a Crime” that 35 Million Latin Americans Still Suffer from Hunger
- Nutrition Key to Developing Africa’s “Grey Matter Infrastructure”