J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Biodiversity Loss Could be Making Us Sick – Here’s Why
- Mental Health and COVID-19 in India
- Bangladesh Deals with Triple Disasters of Flooding, Coronavirus and Lost Livelihoods
- The UN General Assembly: A 75-Year Journey Towards the Future We Want
- Make a Fool of Yourself in the Third Act
- The New Poor Post-pandemic: Time for Cushioning the Most Vulnerable in Southeast Asia
- Clean Cooking Transition: Pathways as Seen by Kenyan Villagers
- Religion & the Pandemic: A Call Beyond the Here & Now
- Address Malnutrition with Food Insecurity
- Kashmir Now Hotspot of Illegal Riverbed Mining