J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Relief Organisation Urges Mandatory Funding for Humanitarian Appeals
- U.N. Security Council Takes “Historic” Stand on Killings of Journalists
- Humanitarian Crisis in South Sudan Continues to Worsen
- Opinion: Internet Should be Common Heritage of Humankind – Part II
- Sri Lankan Women Stymied by Archaic Job Market
- Opinion: Let’s End Chronic Hunger
- ACP Aims to Make Voice of the Moral Majority Count in the Global Arena
- The U.N. at 70: Drugs and Crime are Challenges for Sustainable Development
- Opinion: A Critical Moment to Fortify Nuclear Test Ban
- Laissez Faire Water Laws Threaten Family Farming in Chile