J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Kenyan Pastoralists Fighting Climate Change Through Food Forests
- Even the Rich Have Not Harnessed Full Potential of Digital Economy
- Opinion: Hungry for Change, Achieving Food Security and Nutrition for All
- Birth Registrations Plummet in Wake of Ebola Epidemic
- Women, Peace and Security Agenda Still Hitting Glass Ceiling
- World Population to Hit 8.5 Billion by 2030
- U.N.’s Post-2015 Development Agenda Under Fire
- Opinion: Uneven MDG Progress Must Inspire Resolve to Do Much Better
- Workplace Diversity Still a Pipe Dream in Most U.S. Newsrooms
- Central America Fails to Take Advantage of Energy from Sun, Wind and Earth