J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- OPINION: Water Shutoffs and Unintended Consequences – Lessons from Detroit
- Kazakhstan’s Nazarbayev Signals U-Turn on Alternative Energy
- Asia: So Close and Yet So Far From Polio Eradication
- Global South Brings United Front to Green Climate Fund
- OPINION: The Group of 77 & IPS at 50
- Kashmir Flood Carries Away Humble Dreams
- Central Asia Hurting as Russia’s Ruble Sinks
- Halting Progress: Ending Violence against Women
- Añelo, from Forgotten Town to Capital of Argentina’s Shale Fuel Boom
- Sustaining Africa’s Development by Leveraging on Climate Change