J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Indigenous Land Conflicts Finally Garner Attention in Argentina
- Parliamentarians a “Fourth Pillar” of Sustainable Development
- Africa Moves Towards Third Industrial Development Decade
- Monitoring Progress on UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Strong Compacts on Refugees and Migrants Urgently Needed
- The Crisis of Refugees and Their Sufferings Call for a Solution
- UN Report Falls Short on Humanitarian Crisis Around Lake Chad
- International Response to the Mexico Earthquake
- The Shifting Dynamics of Rhino Horn Trafficking
- Mexico’s Disaster Response System Severely Stretched by Quake