J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Mexico’s Battle with Obesity
- Q&A: Misinformation in the Time of an Uncontainable Virus
- Government of Kenya, United Nations and Foreign Missions to Kenya Visit the Frontier Counties of Kenya
- Senegal Farmer Succeeds with Regenerative Agriculture & Begins Teaching Others
- A Glut of Arms: Curbing the Threat to Venezuela from Violent Groups
- The Italian Pyramid: Scientific Observatory at the Top of the World
- Climate-Smart Agriculture means More Time for Eswatini Women Farmers
- Education Cannot Wait and Porticus announce new partnership focused on measuring holistic learning outcomes for children and youth caught in protracted crises and emergencies
- Biofortified Crop Project Reaches Refugees in Zambia
- Child Death Grief a Public Health Threat