J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- U.S. Terror Suspects Face “Terrifying” Justice System
- Our Planet’s Future Is in the Hands of 58 People
- Sweet Dreams are Made of Rwandan Ice Cream
- Biofortified Tortillas to Provide Micronutrients in Latin America
- Uruguay Not a ‘Pirate’
- Afghanistan Turns a Political Corner
- U.S. Tribe Looks to International Court for Justice
- Ending Modern Slavery Starts in the Boardroom
- OP-ED: Beyond the Street Protests: Youth, Women and Democracy in Latin America
- Deforestation in the Andes Triggers Amazon “Tsunami”