J Street has just published the results of a very interesting — and very encouraging — <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>survey</a> of Jewish voters, nationally and both in Ohio and Florida.
I’ll probably write about this later today for IPS, but you should look at the <a href=”http://jstreet.org/blog/post/2012-election-night-poll-results_1″ target=”_blank”>results</a>. Click on the link and you’ll see a press release, an analysis, the top-line, and a power-point presentation. Be sure to look at views about the Israel-Palestinian conflict and Iran.
- Congress Pressured on Multinational Corporate Accountability
- Gun Violence Darkens Political Unrest in Venezuela
- Dangerous Combo: Violence in Pregnancy and HIV in South Africa
- Sun Shines on Forest Women
- Tahrir Square Finds a GrEEK Neighbour
- U.S. Plans to Speed Poultry Slaughtering, Cut Inspections
- Women Still Walk Two Steps Behind in Arab World
- The Standoff in Ukraine (and in Washington)
- New Economic Crisis Engulfing Developing Countries
- Kerala Throttling its Golden Goose