By Gary Sick
via IPS News
NEW YORK, Nov 26 2012 (IPS) - I have never read a book quite like this. “Becoming Enemies” is the latest product of the indispensable National Security Archive, the Washington non-profit that has given new meaning to the Freedom of Information Act.
They not only use their [...]
- Asia: 260 Million Indigenous Peoples Marginalised, Discriminated
- Time To Focus On ‘Hidden Hunger’
- Formalising Informal Trade – Good for African Women?
- In a “World of Plenty,” G7 Must Fight Famine
- Why the G7 Must Fund Health & Nutrition
- Big polluting lobbyists may be forced to declare interests at UN talks
- Africa – More than Just Conflicts, Corruption, Disasters
- Slow Growth Stalls SDGs’ Progress
- Q&A: “It’s a Crime” that 35 Million Latin Americans Still Suffer from Hunger
- Nutrition Key to Developing Africa’s “Grey Matter Infrastructure”