via Lobe Log
Editor’s note: Mr. Naas is a retired Foreign Service Officer who served 4 years in Afghanistan during better times.
President Obama has announced that the United States will withdraw its troops from Afghanistan by the end of 2014. Massive amounts of equipment are already en route back to bases in this country. [...]
- Iran Deal Look Safe from Lawmakers’ Attack for Now
- Turkmenistan & Uzbekistan: Cold Leaders, Warm Ties
- Number 1
- Where Is the Global Economy Heading?
- Food Security, Trade Facilitation Clash in Bali
- The Asia-Africa Link Is IT
- Accra’s High Rents Means Ghanaians Lose
- Off-Radar Gold Mine Sustains Kyrgyz Mountain Village
- Public, Elite See U.S. Power in Decline
- WTO Urged Not to Treat Water Like Widgets