via Lobe Log
AIPAC comes knocking with a pro-Israel letter, and ‘then you’ll get 80 to 90 senators on it. I don’t think I’ve ever signed one of the letters.’
When someone would accuse him of not being pro-Israel because he didn’t sign the letter, Hagel told me he responds: “‘I didn’t sign the [...]
- Poverty Eradication Greatest Global Challenge, Say G77 Ministers
- South Sudan and Uganda’s Intertwined History of Violence
- AfDB Injects USD 1 Billion to End Youth Unemployment in Africa
- Unregulated Promotion of Mining in Malawi Brings Hazards and Hardships
- A Historic Day in Colombia
- What Does Leaving No One Behind Really Mean?
- Two years on, Peña Nieto cannot brush off Ayotzinapa stain
- Leading Towards a Better World?
- Behind Closed Doors
- Canals Save Cambodian Farmers in Times of Drought