via Lobe Log
AIPAC comes knocking with a pro-Israel letter, and ‘then you’ll get 80 to 90 senators on it. I don’t think I’ve ever signed one of the letters.’
When someone would accuse him of not being pro-Israel because he didn’t sign the letter, Hagel told me he responds: “‘I didn’t sign the [...]
- “The Time is Now” to Invest in Youth, Girls
- UN Appoints Experts to DRC’s Kasai to Probe Harrowing Rights Abuses
- Will Governments Support Access to Information Driving Development?
- Asian Financial Crisis: Lessons Learned and Unlearned
- Can Economic Growth Be Really Green?
- Yemen Records 400,000 Cholera Cases
- Barbados Steps Up Plans for Renewables, Energy Efficiency
- Sinking Island Seeks Seat in Security Council
- Migrant Contributions to Development: Creating a “New Positive Narrative”
- To Achieve Ambitious Goals – We Need to Start with our Basic Rights