via Lobe Log
AIPAC comes knocking with a pro-Israel letter, and ‘then you’ll get 80 to 90 senators on it. I don’t think I’ve ever signed one of the letters.’
When someone would accuse him of not being pro-Israel because he didn’t sign the letter, Hagel told me he responds: “‘I didn’t sign the [...]
- Panel Debate During the 37th Regular Session of the 2018 UN Human Rights Council: The Headscarf Represents a Source of Commonality Between Islam, Christianity and Judaism
- A Burger That Saves Emissions Taking 2 Million Cars off the Road
- Understanding Child Soldier Recruitment Needed to Help Curb Crisis
- For the Rural Poor of Peru, the Social Agenda is Far Away
- A New Dawn for South Africa
- Demonizing OXFAM – Fair or Foul?
- New Technology Alone Won’t Halt Aflatoxin Menace, Experts Warn
- Must We Aim for Ending Corruption and Poverty?
- Migration Should Not be Politicized, Warns General Assembly President
- Inspiring Dutch Woman Lives for Bangladeshi Children with Disabilities