via Lobe Log
The grandfather of the 16-year-old American-Yemeni boy who was killed by a CIA drone strike in Yemen last year is suing 4 US officials, including Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Former CIA Director David Petraeus, over his son and grandson’s deaths.
The father of the Colorado-born Abdulrahman al Awlaki’s was an al [...]
- Pakistani Deportees
- Why we need to stand united against governments cracking down on dissent
- Opinion: Increasing Productivity Key to Revive Growth and Support Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific
- In sight but out of mind
- Playing Ping Pong with Disability
- Times of Violence and Resistance for Latin American Journalists
- Why the World Needs a UN Leader Who Stands Up for Human Rights
- The Hypocrisy of the West and Fiscal Paradise
- Choose Humanity: Make the Impossible Choice Possible!
- Musicians Champion LGBT Rights