by Jim Lobe
Outgoing Anti-Defamation League president Abraham Foxman had a gift for sniffing out anti-Semitism, particularly if it took the form of criticism of Israel, and it will be difficult to fill his shoes in that regard. And while a number of well-known and prominent members of the Jewish community [...]
by Marsha B. Cohen
Last Tuesday (Oct. 29) administration officials met with what the Israeli daily Haaretz describes as a ”coterie of Jewish leaders.” Only four Jewish organizations were represented: the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC); the Anti-Defamation League (ADL); the American Jewish Committee (AJC); and the Conference of Presidents of Major [...]
On his blog, journalist and filmmaker Max Blumenthal alerts us to a video from David Sheen that shows the young Israeli journalist interviewing Abe Foxman, the head of the Anti-Defamation League. The discussion is remarkable for Foxman’s unsettled reaction — to say the least — to a few tough questions from Sheen. Take the time [...]
Enclosed please find all ADL address labels your office has ever sent to me in the hope of receiving a contribution.
After the Anti Defamation League’s opposition to the construction of the Park 51 community center complex (usually, if inaccurately, refered to as the “ground zero mosque”), I cannot imagine ever again using an address sticker with my name on it that associates the ADL with “Diversity,” “Tolerance” or “Acceptance.”
- Economic Interests Harming Global Health: WHO Chief
- Natural Capital Investment Key to Africa’s Development
- Prickly Pears Drive Local Development in Northern Argentina
- Why Mainstreaming Biodiversity Is the Call for the Day
- Year of Judicial Accountability
- Is it in Europe’s Interest to Push Russia into China’s Arms?
- Humanitarian Summit: Too Big to Fail?
- Bangladesh’s Urban Slums Swell with Climate Migrants
- Species Loss, the Migration Hiding in Plain Sight
- Humanitarian Summit Aims to Mobilise Up to 30 Billion Dollars