It’s hard to know for sure, but he certainly doesn’t keep pleasant company.
Ori Nir, at Americans for Peace Now, has a good analysis of Maj. Gen. Yaakov Amidror, who is apparently Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s new national security adviser. Replacing another ultra-hawk, Uzi Arad, Amidror seems to be a big-time hawk on [...]
Due to recent protests in Iran, authorities are reportedly jamming the BBC Persian satellite broadcast. Iran’s leaders regard the channel as a propaganda outlet for the Brits’ nefarious aim of regime change.
But if the Iranians were paying attention, they would see that BBC Persian has an excellent report on another piece of [...]
Much like the promotion of the Clarion Fund’s previous films —“Obsession: Radical Islam’s War Against the West” and “The Third Jihad”— the film’s producers have found Fox News to be a reliable partner in asking softball questions to Clarion Fund spokespeople and providing valuable airtime to advertise the organization’s Islamophobic projects.
The Clarion Fund has been careful to promote their latest film, “Iranium,” as an attempt to educate the public and “sound an alarm” about Iran. The film’s director, Alex Traiman, told an audience at the film’s Washington, D.C. premiere that it was designed to further public discourse.
At the screening, hosted [...]
At the Heritage Foundation screening of the ‘bomb Iran’ scare documentary released by the Clarion Fund, writer and director Alex Traiman rambled extemporaneously about why the U.S. needs to “do something” about Iran.
May, the president of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD), which has five other experts who appear in the film, called Iran “radical.” But [...]
This article originally appeared on AlterNet.
The group’s latest salvo is an hour-long documentary called “Iranium”, which more or less gives airtime to a gaggle of neoconservatives and their [...]
The group behind a string of Islamophobic documentaries is at it again: With just 48days to go until the release of “Iranium,” the Clarion Fund has kicked into high gear promoting its film about Iran. One bit of the effort is a blog launched on the movie’s website. It’s a slick effort replete [...]
- Can Agroecology Feed the World?
- GGGI and SEA to develop four mitigation activities generating ITMOs in energy, waste, and manufacturing
- Rising above the Hate Online – Indian Muslim Women Speak Out
- Budgeting for a Better Future, for Every Child
- COMMENTARY: The Sinatra Doctrine Confronts a Global Consensus
- Living with Drought: Lessons from Brazil’s Semiarid Region
- Capture of CO2 and Hydrogen as Part of Latin America’s Energy Future
- Child Protection: the Pandemic has Left the Most Vulnerable Children Invisible
- ‘The Sahel – a Microcosm of Cascading Global Risks Converging in One Region’
- Mahatma’s Non-Violence: Essence of Culture of Peace for New Humanity