Last week I taped an episode of Fairness in Accuracy and Reporting’s CounterSpin Radio show discussing my two recent articles for CJR and Tehran Bureau about the media coverage of Iran’s role in Iraq. (Here’s a follow-up post on the subject.)
You can check out the half-hour show online, or [...]
Ali was on Antiwar Radio last Friday discussing LobeLog’s Daily Talking Points, Marsha Cohen’s piece on how Israel put Iran into the “Axis of Evil” after the attacks of September 11, 2001, Jennifer Rubin’s belligerence at Commentary, her rantings on the “sick addiction” of American Jews to liberalism, and a host [...]
- Looking for Jobs in Latin America – Can the Energy Transition Help?
- Fighting India’s Bonded Labour During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part 1
- A Third World War – Which so Many Had Feared — Has Been Avoided, Says UN Chief
- ‘Populist’ Macroeconomic Policy
- Central Sahel – Shaping peace together with women and young people Statement for International Peace Day
- Vietnam’s Updated NDC: A Comprehensive and Unified Climate Action Pathway
- Agriculture for Development
- SDGs: It’s Not Just About Collecting Data, it’s What You Do With it
- Nono the Carbon Footprint Bear—Part of Peru’s Ambitious Work on Climate Action
- ‘Waste is only Waste when you Waste it’ – Could Ecobricks be the Solution to Uganda’s Housing and Pollution Problem?