via Lobe Log
A new report from Iran’s hawkish Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) suggests the Iranians may be more open to achieving a peaceful resolution to the dispute over their controversial nuclear program than ever before. ”With Obama’s reelection Tuesday, there is guarded hope in Tehran and Washington that a solution agreeable to [...]
via IPS News
As Iran faces economic unrest, discussion is intensifying over the impact sanctions are having on Iran’s economy.
But experts doubt that the current situation portends the end of the Iranian regime or Iranian capitulation to Israeli and Western-led demands that it change its nuclear stance.
“You have now a market [...]
- Resurgence of Indigenous Identity in the Crossfire in Brazil
- Reconstruction of Haiti Slum to Cost Hundreds of Millions of Dollars
- Haiti’s Earthquake Victims Try to Survive at Camp Corail
- Estonia Not on the Refugee Way
- Dirt Isn’t So Cheap After All
- A Closer Look at Nutrition
- Climate Change to Determine Economic Growth
- Nigeria’s Recipe for Hunger Reduction
- Leasehold Forestry Brings a New Lease on Life
- FAO Highlights Inseparable Links Between Food and Water