via Lobe Log
The US government has swept into action in the aftermath of the Palestinians’ overwhelming victory at the United Nations on Thursday. No less than three amendments were brought in the Senate, to be attached to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) — a bill which has nothing to do [...]
- Nuclear Deal with Iran Likely to Enhance U.S. Regional Leverage
- Latin America at a Climate Crossroads
- U.N. Pushes Climate-Smart Agriculture – But Are the Farmers Willing to Change?
- As Uganda Heats Up, Pests and Disease Flourish to Attack its Top Export Crop
- Pushing for Cities to Take Lead on Climate Change
- U.N. Launches Ambitious Humanitarian Plan for Gaza
- Tackling Climate Change and Promoting Development: A “Win-Win”
- Will the Upcoming Climate Summit Be Another Talkathon?
- OPINION: A Climate Summit to Spark Action
- U.S. Ground Troops Possible in Anti-ISIS Battle