by Mitchell Plitnick
In his speech at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Professor Steven Salaita, who was “de-hired” quite suddenly after the university’s chancellor faced strong pressure from major donors objecting to Salaita’s tweets about Israel’s massive military campaign in Gaza, issued this warning: “As the Center for Constitutional Rights and [...]
- Looking for Jobs in Latin America – Can the Energy Transition Help?
- Fighting India’s Bonded Labour During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part 1
- A Third World War – Which so Many Had Feared — Has Been Avoided, Says UN Chief
- ‘Populist’ Macroeconomic Policy
- Central Sahel – Shaping peace together with women and young people Statement for International Peace Day
- Vietnam’s Updated NDC: A Comprehensive and Unified Climate Action Pathway
- Agriculture for Development
- SDGs: It’s Not Just About Collecting Data, it’s What You Do With it
- Nono the Carbon Footprint Bear—Part of Peru’s Ambitious Work on Climate Action
- ‘Waste is only Waste when you Waste it’ – Could Ecobricks be the Solution to Uganda’s Housing and Pollution Problem?