by Joanna Lillis
When Iranian officials sit down at the negotiating table in Almaty with representatives from six international powers, Kazakhstan will gain kudos that will burnish its international diplomatic image and raise the prestige of President Nursultan Nazarbayev. The event may also encourage the United States and European Union members to restrain criticism of [...]
- Ethiopia to Return Land in Bid for Peace with Eritrea
- Brazil’s Agricultural Heavyweight Status Undermines Food Supply
- Now is Not the Time to Give up on the People of DRC
- Europe, Sharing the Love?
- UAE drives discussion at annual UN Conference on rights of People of Determination
- IOM Urges Restraint, Calls for Protection of Migrants in Hodeidah Operation
- You Are More Powerful than You Think!
- Is there Gender Parity & Reverse Sexual Harassment at UN?
- Farmers from Central America and Brazil Join Forces to Live with Drought
- From Fake News to a Fake Death