News and views relevant to U.S.-Iran relations for October 27, 2010.
Foreign Policy: Harvard International Relations Professor Stephen Walt blogs the revelations that Hamid Karzai receives money from Iran should come as no surprise. Far from being a “dastardly Iranian plot to control Afghanistan,” Walt points out “given that the two states share a [...]
- Can Agroecology Feed the World?
- GGGI and SEA to develop four mitigation activities generating ITMOs in energy, waste, and manufacturing
- Rising above the Hate Online – Indian Muslim Women Speak Out
- Budgeting for a Better Future, for Every Child
- COMMENTARY: The Sinatra Doctrine Confronts a Global Consensus
- Living with Drought: Lessons from Brazil’s Semiarid Region
- Capture of CO2 and Hydrogen as Part of Latin America’s Energy Future
- Child Protection: the Pandemic has Left the Most Vulnerable Children Invisible
- ‘The Sahel – a Microcosm of Cascading Global Risks Converging in One Region’
- Mahatma’s Non-Violence: Essence of Culture of Peace for New Humanity