via Think Progress
Military contractors are in a full court press to prevent the automatic military spending cuts that will come into effect on January 2, 2013, an estimated $55 billion per year, if policymakers fail to avert a budget “sequester.” But while contractors are waving a defense industry funded report [...]
- 360 Million of 625 Million People Are Overweight in Latin America and Caribbean
- Sailing on Antiques
- Regional Solutions Key for Asia-pacific’s Transition to Sustainable Energy
- Why Polio Campaigns Must Reach Every Last Child in Kenya
- A Women’s March on the World
- Were UN Plans to Ban Nukes Pre-empted by Trump?
- Social Networks in Mexico Both Fuel and Fight Discontent
- Right to Information Dead on Arrival at UN
- Is Globalisation Reversible?
- World Focus on Disappearances