by Fatemeh Aman
Escalating violence against the Islamic Republic of Iran from the volatile region of Baluchistan shows that Tehran’s approach toward regional insurgency may require revision.
A suicide bomber blew himself up outside the Iranian consulate in Peshawar in northwest Pakistan on February 24, killing two security guards and [...]
In a move on Wednesday that some analysts consider a concession to Iran ahead of the upcoming negotiations on its nuclear program, the U.S. State Department labeled the Iranian Sunni militant group, Jundullah, a “Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) under Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.”
The catch? For years the United States has been accused [...]
- Seeing Through the Smog: Can New Delhi Find a Way to Limit Air Pollution?
- Climate Change and Loss of Species: Our Greatest Challenges
- “Transformational Benefits” of Ending Outdoor Defecation
- Bringing Silicon Valley to Kathmandu Valley
- The Ocean in Us: Ocean Action for Climate Ambition
- Africa is Better Placed Than Ever for Investment
- Net Food Importer Turkey Grapples with Challenges of Food Self-sufficiency
- ICC Gives Greenlight for Probe into Violent Crimes Against Rohingya
- Dangers and Questions of the Zuckerberg Era
- Summary Report on the event of GGGW2019