The Washington Post has put up an interview with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger on US foreign policy and the 2012 elections. Kissinger states that the US “cannot” go ahead and “make a public announcement than can be used by Israel or any country as its justification for going to war”:
There are two ways [...]
Israel’s Minister of Defense Ehud Barak has once again hailed the Obama administration’s commitment to Israel.
On Thursday Barak told an Israeli radio show that he was pleased with the “change of emphasis” expressed by Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta when he made controversial comments about Iran’s nuclear program on CBS News. (The Pentagon later [...]
- Seeing Through the Smog: Can New Delhi Find a Way to Limit Air Pollution?
- Climate Change and Loss of Species: Our Greatest Challenges
- “Transformational Benefits” of Ending Outdoor Defecation
- Bringing Silicon Valley to Kathmandu Valley
- The Ocean in Us: Ocean Action for Climate Ambition
- Africa is Better Placed Than Ever for Investment
- Net Food Importer Turkey Grapples with Challenges of Food Self-sufficiency
- ICC Gives Greenlight for Probe into Violent Crimes Against Rohingya
- Dangers and Questions of the Zuckerberg Era
- Summary Report on the event of GGGW2019