The Washington Post has put up an interview with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger on US foreign policy and the 2012 elections. Kissinger states that the US “cannot” go ahead and “make a public announcement than can be used by Israel or any country as its justification for going to war”:
There are two ways [...]
Israel’s Minister of Defense Ehud Barak has once again hailed the Obama administration’s commitment to Israel.
On Thursday Barak told an Israeli radio show that he was pleased with the “change of emphasis” expressed by Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta when he made controversial comments about Iran’s nuclear program on CBS News. (The Pentagon later [...]
- Will a Global Fund Help Deliver UN’s Development Agenda?
- US Leads Donor Funding to Fight HIV/AIDS Amidst Overall Decline
- Here’s How the World Can Be Better Prepared to Handle Epidemics
- How China’s Africa Alliance is Shifting World Order
- Parts of Kenya are Already Above 1.5˚C
- Heatwaves are a ‘New Normal’, Says Red Cross
- How Skills Can Change Lives of World’s Youth
- UN Report Shows Mixed Results in Meeting SDGs
- Desperation and Fear on the Mexican Border
- The Road to Zero Hunger