via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
- Can the Kenyan Lion Kick High Enough to Be the South Korean Tiger of Africa?
- Hunger in Africa, Land of Plenty
- How to Change the Future of Migration
- Food for Thoughtful Health
- Stepping Forward to Lead on Indigenous Rights
- Overcoming the Challenges: Securing the World’s Food, Energy and Water
- Trying to Make Immigration an Option Rather than a Need in Latin America
- Humanitarian Needs Spike as Rohingya Arrivals in Cox’s Bazar Top 536,000
- Not True that Hunger Doesn’t Discriminate — It Does
- Women are Pivotal to Addressing Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty