By Eskandar Sadeghi-Boroujerdi
Iran watchers are no doubt aware that recently Iran’s “Shabake-ye Khabar” news network of the Islamic Republic’s official “Seda va Sima” television and radio network, conducted an internet poll regarding Iran’s nuclear programme.
Respondents were asked whether Iran should cease uranium enrichment in exchange for sanctions relief. [...]
Due to recent protests in Iran, authorities are reportedly jamming the BBC Persian satellite broadcast. Iran’s leaders regard the channel as a propaganda outlet for the Brits’ nefarious aim of regime change.
But if the Iranians were paying attention, they would see that BBC Persian has an excellent report on another piece of [...]
- The Future of Urbanism: Is the UAE Pioneering it?
- World’s Youth Are Being Left Behind
- How Development Excludes Adivasi Peoples
- Maldives Reiterates Commitment to ‘Free, Open Indo-Pacific Region’ & Democracy
- ‘No Way to Defend Ourselves Against the Onslaught of Climate Change’
- DRC’s First Peaceful Transition of Power Was At Expense of Women
- A World Party
- Intricacies of a Broken System: A Convict’s Tale
- Reverse Engineering for SDGs
- Munich Security Conference – Old Question Marks in the Shadow of the Anthropocene