By Eskandar Sadeghi-Boroujerdi
Iran watchers are no doubt aware that recently Iran’s “Shabake-ye Khabar” news network of the Islamic Republic’s official “Seda va Sima” television and radio network, conducted an internet poll regarding Iran’s nuclear programme.
Respondents were asked whether Iran should cease uranium enrichment in exchange for sanctions relief. [...]
Due to recent protests in Iran, authorities are reportedly jamming the BBC Persian satellite broadcast. Iran’s leaders regard the channel as a propaganda outlet for the Brits’ nefarious aim of regime change.
But if the Iranians were paying attention, they would see that BBC Persian has an excellent report on another piece of [...]
- GGGI to host an energy forum in Seoul
- Parliamentarians Promote Youth Investment in Kazakhstan
- Despite Progress, Over 200 Million Women Still Waiting for Modern Contraception
- Honduran Migrant Caravan Moves Northwards, Defying all Obstacles
- Supporting Morocco’s Quest to Close USD24 Billion Green Investment Gap
- Solar Power Lights up the World’s Fastest-Growing Refugee Camp
- DEWA pushes efforts for safe sustainable energy on World Energy Day 2018
- Time for Global Collaboration to Address Pressing Issues of Sexual & Reproductive Health & Rights
- Cuban Women, Vulnerable to Climate Change, in the Forefront of the Struggle
- The Right to Choose