By Eskandar Sadeghi-Boroujerdi
Iran watchers are no doubt aware that recently Iran’s “Shabake-ye Khabar” news network of the Islamic Republic’s official “Seda va Sima” television and radio network, conducted an internet poll regarding Iran’s nuclear programme.
Respondents were asked whether Iran should cease uranium enrichment in exchange for sanctions relief. [...]
Due to recent protests in Iran, authorities are reportedly jamming the BBC Persian satellite broadcast. Iran’s leaders regard the channel as a propaganda outlet for the Brits’ nefarious aim of regime change.
But if the Iranians were paying attention, they would see that BBC Persian has an excellent report on another piece of [...]
- Can Agroecology Feed the World?
- GGGI and SEA to develop four mitigation activities generating ITMOs in energy, waste, and manufacturing
- Rising above the Hate Online – Indian Muslim Women Speak Out
- Budgeting for a Better Future, for Every Child
- COMMENTARY: The Sinatra Doctrine Confronts a Global Consensus
- Living with Drought: Lessons from Brazil’s Semiarid Region
- Capture of CO2 and Hydrogen as Part of Latin America’s Energy Future
- Child Protection: the Pandemic has Left the Most Vulnerable Children Invisible
- ‘The Sahel – a Microcosm of Cascading Global Risks Converging in One Region’
- Mahatma’s Non-Violence: Essence of Culture of Peace for New Humanity