By Eskandar Sadeghi-Boroujerdi
Iran watchers are no doubt aware that recently Iran’s “Shabake-ye Khabar” news network of the Islamic Republic’s official “Seda va Sima” television and radio network, conducted an internet poll regarding Iran’s nuclear programme.
Respondents were asked whether Iran should cease uranium enrichment in exchange for sanctions relief. [...]
Due to recent protests in Iran, authorities are reportedly jamming the BBC Persian satellite broadcast. Iran’s leaders regard the channel as a propaganda outlet for the Brits’ nefarious aim of regime change.
But if the Iranians were paying attention, they would see that BBC Persian has an excellent report on another piece of [...]
- Colombia – Trade Unionism Under Threat of Death
- Financialization Promotes Dangerous Speculation
- Myanmar/Bangladesh: Older people denied dignity in camps after facing military atrocities
- As Sudan Struggles, AU Should Press for Justice and Accountability
- Desertification ‘More Dangerous and More Insidious than Wars’
- The Importance of the Upcoming FAO Election
- UN’s Development Goals Remain Largely Elusive
- Celebrating 25 years and growing the future together
- Let’s Train Humans First … Before We Train Machines
- The Art of the Deal: What Trump May Teach Us