By Eskandar Sadeghi-Boroujerdi
Iran watchers are no doubt aware that recently Iran’s “Shabake-ye Khabar” news network of the Islamic Republic’s official “Seda va Sima” television and radio network, conducted an internet poll regarding Iran’s nuclear programme.
Respondents were asked whether Iran should cease uranium enrichment in exchange for sanctions relief. [...]
Due to recent protests in Iran, authorities are reportedly jamming the BBC Persian satellite broadcast. Iran’s leaders regard the channel as a propaganda outlet for the Brits’ nefarious aim of regime change.
But if the Iranians were paying attention, they would see that BBC Persian has an excellent report on another piece of [...]
- Brazil Will Test a Government in Direct Connection with Voters
- African Media Poorly Represented at the United Nations Climate Change Negotiations
- Negotiating for Nature
- Q&A: Many African Countries Already Live the Future of 2°C Warmer
- Decoding Article 6 of the COP24 Climate Negotiations
- Senior UN Official Resigns Undermining Sexual Abuse Charges
- Not Just the Big Guys Are Against the Compact
- The Evolution of Moroccan Immigration: a Lesson for All Countries
- Costa Rica: First Country to Protect Sustainable Fisheries of Large Pelagics Species
- Q&A: Making Green Growth a Success Across the Globe