via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- Mexico’s Undead Rise Up
- Inequality in Mexico Is All About Wages
- OPINION: Israel’s Arabs – Marginalised, Angry and Defiant
- Pakistani Sikhs Back in the ‘Dark Ages’ of Religious Persecution
- True Gender Equality for Both Women and Men
- Can China’s Silk Road Vision Coexist with a Eurasian Union?
- IPS Honours Crusader for Nuclear Abolition
- OPINION: The Clock Is Ticking for Nuclear Disarmament
- U.S. Missing in Child Rights Convention
- Depression Casts Cloak of Infertility Over Kashmir Valley