via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
- Organic Farmers Cultivate Rural Success in Samoa
- The Good – and the Bad – News on World Hunger
- Against All the Odds: Maternity and Mortality in Afghanistan
- OPINION: Free Scotland, Nuclear-Free Scotland
- Blue Halo: A Conservation Flagship, or Death Knell for Fishermen?
- Panama Turns to Biofortification of Crops to Build Food Security
- Child Mortality Rates Falling Faster Than Ever
- UNIDO celebrates International Day for the Preservation of Ozone Layer
- For These Asylum Seekers, the Journey Ends Where it Began
- World Bank Tribunal Weighs Final Arguments in El Salvador Mining Dispute