via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
- New Evidence on Hammarskjöld Crash Could Lead to Further Inquiry, Says U.N.
- Day One of Oslo Summit Urges Increased Funding for Global Education
- Putting the “Integrity of the Earth’s Ecosystems” at the Centre of the Sustainable Development Agenda
- Despite Scepticism, U.N. Hails Its Anti-Poverty Programme
- Opinion: Religion and the SDGs – The ‘New Normal’ and Calls for Action
- Opinion: Love & Mercy, the Croatian Way
- Financial Inclusion Key to Climate Risk Reduction for Zambia’s Smallholders
- Equality, a Hard Game to Win for Women Footballers in Argentina
- Caribbean Fights to Protect High-Value, Declining Species
- U.N. Swears by Hefty 100 Billion Dollar Target to Fight Climate Change