via IPS News
When Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the U.N. General Assembly last month that Iran’s nuclear programme was unlikely to breach his “red line” for presumed military action until next spring or summer, many observers here looked forward to some relief from the nearly incessant drumbeat for war by U.S. [...]
via Lobe Log
Lobe Log publishes Hawks on Iran every Friday. Our posts highlight militaristic commentary and confrontational policy recommendations about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
- Women’s Health Takes Center Stage at UN Population Awards
- Disagreement Continues Over Global Drug Policy
- Ethiopia-Eritrea: The Cry of the Imburi
- Let 5-year-old Sherry Tell You How Handwashing with Soap Saves Lives
- Bringing Back Our Girls Is Not The End of The Story
- Political Crisis Looms in Nicaragua in Run-Up to Elections
- Brits Shouldn’t ‘Brexit’
- Lords of the Campus
- Collective Indifference or Silent Acceptance?
- UN Staff Unions Demand Stronger Action on Sexual Abuse