via Lobe Log
MARK PERRY, MIDDLE EAST EXPERT: I would have said six hours ago if you had asked me that I [...]
via IPS News
The world economy would bear substantial costs if the United States took steps to significantly escalate the conflict with Iran over its controversial nuclear programme, according to the findings of a Federation of American Scientists’ (FAS) special report released here Friday.
Based on consulations with a group of nine bipartisan [...]
What History Should Teach Us About Blockading Iran
By Juan Cole
Posted by Tom Dispatch
It’s a policy fierce enough to cause great suffering among Iranians — and possibly in the long run among Americans, too. It might, in the end, even deeply harm the global economy and yet, history tells us, [...]
- Trump to Pull Out of the UN, Expel It from the US?
- Philippines Joins Space Race
- Learning Alliances Help Climate-Smart Agricultural Practices Take Root
- Guess How Much Water Your Daily Food Consumes
- A Crisis of Overweight and Obesity in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Zambia’s Armyworm Outbreak: Is Climate Change to Blame?
- Harvesting Peace: How Rural Development Works for Conflict Prevention
- Please, Do Not Get Offended, But:
- 360 Million of 625 Million People Are Overweight in Latin America and Caribbean
- Sailing on Antiques