by Jim Lobe
In light of the chorus of criticism and contempt by neoconservatives and other hawks (like the Washington Post’s editorial board) leveled at President Barack Obama’s West Point speech last week, I found striking the similarities in basic viewpoints between his address and the concluding pages of Robert [...]
by Jim Lobe
A short item just to note that Bill Kristol, in a Sunday appearance on ABC’s “This Week With George Stephanopolous”, crystallized (shall we say) the internal split among neoconservatives over how to react to the military coup and subsequent repression against the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. [...]
- Looking for Jobs in Latin America – Can the Energy Transition Help?
- Fighting India’s Bonded Labour During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part 1
- A Third World War – Which so Many Had Feared — Has Been Avoided, Says UN Chief
- ‘Populist’ Macroeconomic Policy
- Central Sahel – Shaping peace together with women and young people Statement for International Peace Day
- Vietnam’s Updated NDC: A Comprehensive and Unified Climate Action Pathway
- Agriculture for Development
- SDGs: It’s Not Just About Collecting Data, it’s What You Do With it
- Nono the Carbon Footprint Bear—Part of Peru’s Ambitious Work on Climate Action
- ‘Waste is only Waste when you Waste it’ – Could Ecobricks be the Solution to Uganda’s Housing and Pollution Problem?