via Lobe Log
As the Arab Spring turns two, job creation offers the key promise of success in post-autocratic societies. While other important lessons could be gleaned from the unprecedented Arab upheavals, economic growth is the most shining one. Unless Washington and other Western capitals understand the criticality of the economic factor and assist [...]
- “The Time is Now” to Invest in Youth, Girls
- UN Appoints Experts to DRC’s Kasai to Probe Harrowing Rights Abuses
- Will Governments Support Access to Information Driving Development?
- Asian Financial Crisis: Lessons Learned and Unlearned
- Can Economic Growth Be Really Green?
- Yemen Records 400,000 Cholera Cases
- Barbados Steps Up Plans for Renewables, Energy Efficiency
- Sinking Island Seeks Seat in Security Council
- Migrant Contributions to Development: Creating a “New Positive Narrative”
- To Achieve Ambitious Goals – We Need to Start with our Basic Rights