In reporting on economic issues, numbers often lie.
Well, OK, let’s not blame the numbers themselves. Let’s not even assume that the intent of those who deploy them is to deceive.
We’re still facing a pervasive problem: numbers and especially dollar figures without context – the fraction of the larger numbers of which [...]
- Rethink Food Security and Nutrition Following Covid-19 Pandemic
- Why Accelerating Implementation of AfCFTA Must Remain a Top Priority
- Nuclear Testing, Never Again
- Cover-up at the UN: You Scratch My Back & I’ll Scratch Yours
- Sustainable Tourism and Fisheries Key to Growth in Post-COVID Pacific
- The Goan Village Women Helping Mitigate Plastic Pollution by Making Eco-friendly Sanitary Pads
- ”Murder Most Foul” – the Death of Olof Palme
- India’s Test along the Line of Actual Control
- Are We Going from San Francisco?
- White House Fenced In: Trump, Within, Ploughs a Lonely Furrow