Victoria’s secret is that, like the previous interceptions like those of and the Karine A, its interception comes at a time when Israel is being urged to move forward in the peace process and doesn’t want to. But it is also radically reinterpreting international law, particularly the Laws of Armed Conflict and the Law of the Sea.
- Zero-Leprosy in Pandemic: Experts, Advocates Discuss New Strategies
- Social Distance, Science and Fantasy
- Act to Save Children Living Precarious Lives in Cameroon’s Forgotten and Neglected Conflict
- Partnering with Persons with Disabilities Toward an Inclusive, Accessible and Sustainable Post-COVID-19 World
- Big Tobacco Industry Rides COVID-19 Pandemic as Countries Grapple for a Response
- Building a Disability-Friendly Workplace: Why Includability Matters
- Clean Energy Alone Won’t Uplift Impoverished Nations — We Must Invest in People
- Volunteerism: Central to the Creation of a New Social Contract
- African Network Fosters Unity, Fights Gender Discrimination & Advances Sustainable Development
- What Will it Take to Turn Farmers Toward Climate-Resilient Superfood Millet?