You can take the blogger out of Commentary, but you can’t take Commentary out of the blogger. So we learn from Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post‘s new neoconservative blogger. As recounted in our Daily Talking Points on Monday, Rubin had two big posts on Iran policy. In one of them Rubin actually [...]
The truth is, while hawks portray airstrikes as a kind of magic bullet that can end the Iranian nuclear [...]
At Think Progress’s The Wonk Room, Matt Duss has a post up about Joe Lieberman (I-CT)’s speech yesterday at the Council on Foreign Relations about the next steps for the U.S. regarding Iran, namely, that the military option is a “real and credible alternative policy” to diplomacy and sanctions.
Duss writes that [...]
- A Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework Aims at Reinforcing Efforts to Save World’s Ecosystem
- Zimbabwe’s Thin Line between Child Smuggling and Child Trafficking
- Generation Equality: Four Ways to Accelerate Progress
- Fiscal Policies For Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Mr. Ban Ki-moon begins second term in office as President and Chair of GGGI
- What Future for the Rohingyas after the ICJ Ruling?
- Popular Pakistani Singer Pushes for Corporal Punishment to be Made a Crime
- U.S. President’s Global Gag Rule is Having Negative Impact on the Health of Malawians: Report
- How Nigeria’s Police used Telecom Surveillance to Lure & Arrest Journalists
- As Planet Burns, One Million Species in World’s Eco-System in Danger of Extinction