You can take the blogger out of Commentary, but you can’t take Commentary out of the blogger. So we learn from Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post‘s new neoconservative blogger. As recounted in our Daily Talking Points on Monday, Rubin had two big posts on Iran policy. In one of them Rubin actually [...]
The truth is, while hawks portray airstrikes as a kind of magic bullet that can end the Iranian nuclear [...]
At Think Progress’s The Wonk Room, Matt Duss has a post up about Joe Lieberman (I-CT)’s speech yesterday at the Council on Foreign Relations about the next steps for the U.S. regarding Iran, namely, that the military option is a “real and credible alternative policy” to diplomacy and sanctions.
Duss writes that [...]
- Why Is Women’s Leadership Not in the Headlines?
- Making State-Owned Enterprises Work for Climate in China and Beyond
- The Future We Want, The UN We Need
- Trump Pitched his Vision of a Global Order — at Odds with the UN Charter
- Scientists Draw up Guidelines to Help Agri-food Companies Align with 2030 Agenda
- Bending the Curve on Biodiversity Loss Requires Nothing Less than Transformational Change
- Africa at the Crossroads: Time to Abandon Failing Green Revolution
- Anne Larigauderie UN Biodiversity Summit #ForNature Video
- Looking for Jobs in Latin America – Can the Energy Transition Help?
- Fighting India’s Bonded Labour During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part 1