In what was billed as a major foreign policy address, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney Monday assailed Barack Obama for “passivity” in the conduct of U.S. foreign policy, arguing that it was “time to change course” in the Middle East, in particular.
Dispensing with some of the neo-conservative rhetoric he has used in the past, [...]
- Putting the Spotlight on Women Migrant Workers
- Rural Poverty? Cooperatives!
- Global Devaluation of Work Drives Up Unemployment in Brazil
- “Torture Works” — in All the Wrong Ways
- The High Cost of Ageing
- “Black Soils” – Excessive Use of Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury…
- The World Is Burning
- World Poverty Could Be Cut in Half If All Adults Completed Secondary Education
- UN Response Teams Underfunded as Costs Hit Staggering $23.5 Billion
- “Big Reflection” Needed on Opioid Crisis