In what was billed as a major foreign policy address, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney Monday assailed Barack Obama for “passivity” in the conduct of U.S. foreign policy, arguing that it was “time to change course” in the Middle East, in particular.
Dispensing with some of the neo-conservative rhetoric he has used in the past, [...]
- Providing Practical Support for UN Projects
- UN Resolution on Journalist Safety Passed, But Long Way to Go
- My Hawai’i Commitment
- Industrialization for a Sustainable Future
- To Effectively Combat Climate Change, Involve Women
- Wave Energy on the Horizon in the Pacific Islands
- A New ‘enemy’
- Take a Deep Breath? But 9 in 10 People Worldwide Live with Excessive Air Pollution!
- Murders, Crackdown Create Lingering Climate of Fear in Bangladesh
- Development as Human Right: An Unfulfilled Promise to Billions