In what was billed as a major foreign policy address, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney Monday assailed Barack Obama for “passivity” in the conduct of U.S. foreign policy, arguing that it was “time to change course” in the Middle East, in particular.
Dispensing with some of the neo-conservative rhetoric he has used in the past, [...]
- Pakistani Deportees
- Why we need to stand united against governments cracking down on dissent
- Opinion: Increasing Productivity Key to Revive Growth and Support Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific
- In sight but out of mind
- Playing Ping Pong with Disability
- Times of Violence and Resistance for Latin American Journalists
- Why the World Needs a UN Leader Who Stands Up for Human Rights
- The Hypocrisy of the West and Fiscal Paradise
- Choose Humanity: Make the Impossible Choice Possible!
- Musicians Champion LGBT Rights