via Lobe Log
The US’s Acting Ambassador to Pakistan Richard Hoagland disclosed the information in an exchange with a number of American activists and journalists against the US’s undeclared drone war waged primarily in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) of the country.
The US Government has not published casualty lists for Pakistanis reported killed and [...]
- A Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework Aims at Reinforcing Efforts to Save World’s Ecosystem
- Zimbabwe’s Thin Line between Child Smuggling and Child Trafficking
- Generation Equality: Four Ways to Accelerate Progress
- Fiscal Policies For Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Mr. Ban Ki-moon begins second term in office as President and Chair of GGGI
- What Future for the Rohingyas after the ICJ Ruling?
- Popular Pakistani Singer Pushes for Corporal Punishment to be Made a Crime
- U.S. President’s Global Gag Rule is Having Negative Impact on the Health of Malawians: Report
- How Nigeria’s Police used Telecom Surveillance to Lure & Arrest Journalists
- As Planet Burns, One Million Species in World’s Eco-System in Danger of Extinction