You would never know I am an urgent, existential issue threatening human civilisation at the U.N. climate summit here in the final week in Doha. It is more like a trade negotiation, where hard-fought agreement to change the word “shall” to “may” in a document is considered progress.
Victory here is to change a word, [...]
- The Nowhere People: Rohingyas in India
- Rohingya Refugee Families Reinforce Shelters, Relocate Ahead of Monsoon, But Dangers Remain in Crowded Bangladesh Camps
- Five Years After the Disaster: Rana Plaza Victims Still Hurting
- Development Prospects for Hundreds of Millions Remain in Jeopardy
- Illicit Trade in Oil & Fuel: an Emerging Global Policy Challenge
- Can Sustainable Bioeconomy be a Driver of Green Growth?
- Kidnapped, Abducted and Abandoned…
- From Mega to Micro, a Transition that Will Democratise Energy in Brazil
- Over to You, Children! Zambia’s ‘Plant a Million Trees’ Takes Root
- The Gang Rape and Murder of an 8 Year Old Child in India