via Lobe Log
by James A. Russell
The confirmation hearings of John Brennan for director of the Central Intelligence Agency serve as the latest searing reminder of the intellectual rigamortis gripping the national security establishment and how brain dead we have become as a country in addressing strategy and strategic issues.
The sole focus [...]
- Women’s Football Struggles for Equal Rights In Uganda
- Obama Mulling Broader Strikes Against ISIS?
- Israel, Hamas Set to Escape War Crimes Charges
- OPINION: International Relations, the U.N. and Inter Press Service
- Cuba Sees Its Future in Mariel Port, Hand in Hand with Brazil
- Dumping Ban Urged for Australia’s Iconic Reef
- War Veterans Planting for Peace in South Sudan
- UN AoC Focuses on Youth & Peace Building
- UNICEF Offers Psychosocial Support to Traumatized Children in Gaza
- Organic Farming Taking Off in Poland … Slowly