via Lobe Log
by James A. Russell
The confirmation hearings of John Brennan for director of the Central Intelligence Agency serve as the latest searing reminder of the intellectual rigamortis gripping the national security establishment and how brain dead we have become as a country in addressing strategy and strategic issues.
The sole focus [...]
- Dubai 1977, Dubai Now
- Combating the Global Threat to Public Health
- CT made easy
- Transformative Adaptation to Climate Change
- Secret Companies Allow Corrupt Cash to Flood Key Real Estate Markets
- Autism in Bangladesh: Reducing Discrimination Through Innovation
- How a Devastating Hurricane Led to St. Vincent’s First Sustainability School
- A Special Learning Journey Cut Short
- Can the SDGs be financed?
- France Hosts Major Exhibition on Jamaican Music