via Lobe Log
Iran seems to be maintaining its previous stance on uranium enrichment — a key issue for Western powers and Israel — ahead of proposed talks by the 6-power P5+1 negotiating group. On Tuesday, Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation (AEOI), said Iran would ”not suspend 20 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Lobe Log publishes Hawks on Iran every Friday. Our posts highlight militaristic commentary and confrontational policy recommendations about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
Yet it’s worth considering that even cyber-warfare — like all kinds of warfare — can produce “collateral damage.” The term is a military euphemism, now widely accepted in the lay lexicon, [...]
- Drought and Misuse Behind Lebanon’s Water Scarcity
- A Carrot Is a Carrot – or Is It?
- For Many Asian LGBT Youth, Homophobia Starts at Home
- Thousands of New Yorkers Protest Gaza Killings
- OPINION: The Affinity Between Iraqi Sunni Extremists and the Rulers of Saudi Arabia
- South Stymies North in Global Trade Talks
- Fish Before Fields to Improve Egypt’s Food Production
- Positive Outlook For Agricultural Prices But Not For World’s Poorest
- Oil Lubricates Equatorial Guinea’s Entry into Portuguese Language Community
- AIDS Conference Mourns the Dead, Debates Setbacks