via Lobe Log
Iran seems to be maintaining its previous stance on uranium enrichment — a key issue for Western powers and Israel — ahead of proposed talks by the 6-power P5+1 negotiating group. On Tuesday, Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation (AEOI), said Iran would ”not suspend 20 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Lobe Log publishes Hawks on Iran every Friday. Our posts highlight militaristic commentary and confrontational policy recommendations about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
Yet it’s worth considering that even cyber-warfare — like all kinds of warfare — can produce “collateral damage.” The term is a military euphemism, now widely accepted in the lay lexicon, [...]
- Argentina and United Arab Emirates Open New Stage in Bilateral Relations
- Extremism Threatens Press Freedom
- Press Crackdown Is Likely to Worsen
- IPS joins in the call to enforce international law to protect journalists
- Women of Haitian Descent Bear the Brunt of Dominican Migration Policy
- Over $10 Billion in Aid Pledges at Syria Donor Conference
- After 20 Years, Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Still in Political Limbo
- “A Fair Day’s Wage for a Fair Day’s Work?”
- Europe is disintegrating while its citizens watch indifferent
- Cameron at large: Want Not to Become a Terrorist? Speak Fluent English!