via Lobe Log
Iran seems to be maintaining its previous stance on uranium enrichment — a key issue for Western powers and Israel — ahead of proposed talks by the 6-power P5+1 negotiating group. On Tuesday, Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation (AEOI), said Iran would ”not suspend 20 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Lobe Log publishes Hawks on Iran every Friday. Our posts highlight militaristic commentary and confrontational policy recommendations about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
Yet it’s worth considering that even cyber-warfare — like all kinds of warfare — can produce “collateral damage.” The term is a military euphemism, now widely accepted in the lay lexicon, [...]
- Rohingya Refugee Families Reinforce Shelters, Relocate Ahead of Monsoon, But Dangers Remain in Crowded Bangladesh Camps
- Five Years After the Disaster: Rana Plaza Victims Still Hurting
- Development Prospects for Hundreds of Millions Remain in Jeopardy
- Illicit Trade in Oil & Fuel: an Emerging Global Policy Challenge
- Can Sustainable Bioeconomy be a Driver of Green Growth?
- Kidnapped, Abducted and Abandoned…
- From Mega to Micro, a Transition that Will Democratise Energy in Brazil
- Over to You, Children! Zambia’s ‘Plant a Million Trees’ Takes Root
- The Gang Rape and Murder of an 8 Year Old Child in India
- India Pledges $50 Million More to UN Partnership Fund