via Lobe Log
Iran seems to be maintaining its previous stance on uranium enrichment — a key issue for Western powers and Israel — ahead of proposed talks by the 6-power P5+1 negotiating group. On Tuesday, Fereydoun Abbasi-Davani, the head of Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation (AEOI), said Iran would ”not suspend 20 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Lobe Log publishes Hawks on Iran every Friday. Our posts highlight militaristic commentary and confrontational policy recommendations about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
Yet it’s worth considering that even cyber-warfare — like all kinds of warfare — can produce “collateral damage.” The term is a military euphemism, now widely accepted in the lay lexicon, [...]
- Bamboo – An Answer to Deforestation or Not in Africa?
- Tobacco Workers in Cuba Dubious About Opening of U.S. Market
- June Election Offers Asia-Pacific a Chance for Greater Influence in ICC
- Opinion: Goals for Gender Equality Are Not a ‘Wish List’ – They Are a ‘To Do List’
- Reporting on Violence in Mexico Brings Its Own Perils
- Rousseff’s Brazil – No Country for the Landless
- From the Police Station Back to the Hellhole: System Failing India’s Domestic Violence Survivors
- Opinion: The Middle East and Perpetual War
- Opinion: Europe Under Merkel’s (Informal) Leadership
- Gazan Fishermen Dying to Survive