via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- Missing Students Case Also Highlights Racism in Mexico
- Marine Resources in High Seas Should be Shared Equitably
- Good Harvest Fails to Dent Rising Hunger in Zimbabwe
- Kurdish Civil Society Against Use of Arms to Gain Autonomy
- Conflict-Related Displacement: A Huge Development Challenge for India
- OPINION: Brazil Can Help Steer SDGs Towards Ambitious Targets
- Teenage Girls in Argentina – Invisible Victims of Femicide
- OPINION: Russia’s Friendship University, Educating the Developing World for 55 Years
- Antiguan Shanty Dwellers Ask if Poverty Will Be the Death of Them
- Israeli President Calls For Stronger U.N. Action On Genocide