via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- Senate Committee, CIA in Brawl over Torture Inquiry
- U.S. Oil Firm Creates Tension over Western Sahara
- Bachelet to Recalibrate Chile’s Foreign Policy
- Russian Arms to Egypt Threaten to Undermine U.S. in Mideast
- Tradition and Poverty Among Drivers of HIV in Malawi
- The Rich Complain That we do not Love Them
- Justice Breakdown Blamed for South Africa’s Rising Mob Justice
- Italy Closes Its Eyes to Sealed Mouths
- Mars Latest to Announce “No Deforestation” Palm Oil Pledge
- Sea Swallows the Stories of Africans Drowned at Ceuta