via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- UN Principals call for solidarity with Rohingya refugees
- Ending Poverty in Next 13 years Means Boosting Resilience Now
- Press Freedom Groups Condemn U.S. Withdrawal from UNESCO
- Women: Major Drivers & Beneficiaries of Poverty Eradication
- New Villages Bloom in the Shadow of a Mountain’s Wrath
- Peace and stability must be restored in the Middle East and North Africa so as to alleviate poverty
- A Thorn in the Side of the Regime
- Driven to Extremes–How Poverty Fuels Extremism, and How to Help Africa’s Youth
- Migration: Making the Move from Rural to Urban by Choice
- The Road Out of Poverty Depends on Feeding Our Children Nutritious Food First