via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- Privatization the Problem, Rarely the Solution
- The New Urban Agenda: What Our Cities Can Be
- Freedom for National Good
- Changing Climate Threatens World’s Smallholder Farmers
- Water Bodies Central to Urban Flood Planning
- U.N. Urban Summit Gives Rise to a Mixture of Optimism and Criticism
- Reimagining South Asia in 2030
- Big Powers Set to Grab High Level UN Posts
- Q&A: Land Degradation Could Force 135 Million to Migrate in Next 30 Years
- Fighting Food Insecurity and Undernutrition in Urban Slums