via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- Pakistan and India Unlikely to Move to All-out War: Musharraf
- Civil Society On Aleppo: UN General Assembly Must Act
- Unleashing Africa Full Potential
- UN “Profoundly Sorry” for Haiti Cholera Outbreak
- ISDS Corporate Rule of Law
- Fidel Castro, a Larger-than-Life Leader in Tumultuous Times
- Ending AIDS Needs Both Prevention and a Cure
- Pervez Musharraf Sets out ‘Higher’ Comeback Plans
- Subway Will Modernise – and Further Gentrify – Historic Centre of Quito
- Rohingya Refugees Trapped in Limbo