via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- Macron Likely to Diffuse Tensions as Independence Vote Looms in New Caledonia
- Norwegian Trade Union Boycott Israel
- Reflections on 2017 World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
- A Grisly Tale of Children Falling Easy Prey to Ruthless Smugglers
- Ph Needs to Build, Build, Build – Not Burn – Bridges
- Somewhere along the Way, Something Went Terribly Wrong
- Kashmir: Hard Choices Only
- Unique Sandbar Coastal Ecosystem in Cuba Calls for Climate Solutions
- Bizarre Excuse to Not Stop Child Marriages
- Enhancing Equal Citizenship Rights in Education