via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- ACP countries unite on empowerment of rural women and youth
- Radio rage in India
- Costa Rica, UAE Cement Relations with Energy and Tourism
- Attacks on Medical Workers in War Zones under Fire
- Women’s Empowerment in Bangladesh
- Novel Joint Committee Enhances Relations between the UAE and Panama
- The High Costs of the War on Drugs
- Views Split on Nuclear Deal Implementation (Part Two)
- Rise of Middle Class Undermined in East Europe & Central Asia
- The New Normal in Fata