via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- Number 4
- Lynch Mobs Hide Behind ‘Community Justice’ in Bolivia
- The Nobel for Peace – an Expanding Scandal
- Africa Urged to Use Multilateral Approach to Achieve Sustainable Development
- ARV Intolerance – A Growing Problem for AIDS Treatment in Africa
- Drone Killings Show Numbers, Not Bodies
- Number 3
- Number 2
- An African Dream Called Lampedusa
- More U.N. States Quietly Say No to Drug War