via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- Survivors of Sexual Violence Face Increased Risks
- Central American Civil Society Calls for Protection of Local Agriculture at COP20
- Civil Society Freedoms Merit Role in Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Nuclear Weapons as Bargaining Chips in Global Politics
- Jewellery Industry Takes Steps to Eliminate “Conflict Gold”
- Pro-Israel Hawks Take Wing over Extension of Iran Nuclear Talks
- Water and Sanitation Report Card: Slow Progress, Inadequate Funding
- Gated Communities on the Water Aggravate Flooding in Argentina
- OPINION: How Ebola Could End the Cuban Embargo
- Lessons from Jamaica’s Billion-Dollar Drought