via Lobe Log
Since his nomination as Secretary of Defense and even in anticipation of it, the right-wing media has been accusing Chuck Hagel of being anti-Israel with the help of GOP grandstanding from senators such as Lindsay Graham of South Carolina.
“Hagel, if confirmed to be secretary of defense, would be the most [...]
In a response to my post on the Clarion Fund’s advisory board, a user named “Nate Mellin” wrote a comment which challenged my reporting on the Clarion Fund’s documentaries and my participation in JewsOnFirst’s Rebutting Obsession project.
The charges against my reporting are groundless. Indeed, I’d challenge Mellin to point to [...]
- Laissez Faire Water Laws Threaten Family Farming in Chile
- Iran Sanctions Regime Could Unravel with Failed Nuclear Deal
- Terror Groups May Be Winning Digital War on Extremist Ideology
- The U.N. at 70: A Glass Half Full
- Opinion: Tobacco Taxes Too Effective to Overlook in Financing for Development
- Opinion: Finance Like a Cancer Grows
- Pineapple Industry Leaves Costa Rican Communities High and Dry
- Q&A: Papua New Guinea Reckons With Unmet Development Goals
- Accusations of ‘Apartheid’ Cause Israelis to Backpedal
- Failure of Review Conference Brings World Close to Nuclear Cataclysm, Warn Activists