via Lobe Log
Write Kelsey Davenport, Daryl G. Kimball, and Greg Thielmann at Arms Control Now:
Taken together, the IAEA report findings provide further troubling evidence that Iran is continuing to pursue sensitive nuclear fuel-cycle activities in violation of UN Security Council resolutions and is slowly enhancing its nuclear weapons breakout potential.
- Climate Victims – Every Second, One Person Is Displaced by Disaster
- Narrow National Interests Threaten Historic Refugee Agreement
- Climate Migrants Lead Mass Migration to India’s Cities
- Forests and Crops Make Friendly Neighbors in Costa Rica
- How Did We Arrive at This Chaos?
- 400 Million People Live with Hepatitis But They Do Not Know
- Fertilizer Access Grows Farmers, Food and Finance
- Social Media a Curse and a Blessing in Munich Shooting
- Modern-day Slavery in Oman? Domestic Workers in Peril
- Enemy Images