via Lobe Log
Write Kelsey Davenport, Daryl G. Kimball, and Greg Thielmann at Arms Control Now:
Taken together, the IAEA report findings provide further troubling evidence that Iran is continuing to pursue sensitive nuclear fuel-cycle activities in violation of UN Security Council resolutions and is slowly enhancing its nuclear weapons breakout potential.
- Growing Calls for Reforms of El Salvador’s Privatised Pension System
- SDGs Make Room for Education for Global Citizenship
- Africa-U.S. Summit – Catching Up With China?
- The Age of Survival Migration
- OPINION: Why Kazakhstan Dismantled its Nuclear Arsenal
- Large Dams “Highly Correlated” with Poor Water Quality
- IPS at 50, Leads That Don’t Bleed
- Mexico’s Wind Parks May Violate OECD Rules
- South Sudan’s Hip Hop Artists call for Peace and Reconciliation Through the Unhip Practice of Farming
- The Gambia’s Democratic Space ‘Constricted, Restricted and Shrinking’ Ahead of 2016 Polls