via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Opinion: RIP Cecil the Lion. What Will Be His Legacy? And Who Decides?
- U.N. Panel Spotlights Plight of Refugees
- Belo Monte Dam Marks a Before and After for Energy Projects in Brazil
- ‘Ambassadors of Freedom’ – Palestine’s Resistance Babies
- Kenyan Pastoralists Fighting Climate Change Through Food Forests
- Even the Rich Have Not Harnessed Full Potential of Digital Economy
- Opinion: Hungry for Change, Achieving Food Security and Nutrition for All
- Birth Registrations Plummet in Wake of Ebola Epidemic
- Women, Peace and Security Agenda Still Hitting Glass Ceiling
- World Population to Hit 8.5 Billion by 2030