via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Of Arabs and Muslims and the Big Ban
- Making the Deep Blue Sea Green Again
- Alternative Mining Indaba Makes Its Voice Heard
- Expansion of Renewable Energies in Mexico Has Victims, Too
- The Planned US Border Tax Would Most Likely Violate WTO Rules – Part 2
- Still in Limbo, Somaliland Banking on Berbera
- Beware of the New US Protectionist Plan, the Border Adjustment Tax – Part 1
- Improved Cookstoves Boost Health and Forest Cover in the Himalayas
- Can Bangladesh Become an Economic Powerhouse?
- Corruption Kills