via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Environmental Damage to Gaza Exacerbating Food Insecurity
- Farm Projects Boost Bangladeshi Women, Children
- Opinion: War on Wildlife Crime – Time to Enlist the Ordinary Citizen
- Opinion: Manipulate and Mislead – How GMOs are Infiltrating Africa
- Bamboo – An Answer to Deforestation or Not in Africa?
- Tobacco Workers in Cuba Dubious About Opening of U.S. Market
- June Election Offers Asia-Pacific a Chance for Greater Influence in ICC
- Opinion: Goals for Gender Equality Are Not a ‘Wish List’ – They Are a ‘To Do List’
- Reporting on Violence in Mexico Brings Its Own Perils
- Rousseff’s Brazil – No Country for the Landless