via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Who Should Lead the WHO Next?
- Growth Is Real Only If It Is Inclusive
- Poverty Elimination and Reduction of Inequality: Global Trends and Policy Imperatives
- How to Save Thousands of Children’s Lives
- Farming Brings Stability to Remote Villages in Papua
- World Must Tackle the Biggest Killer of Whales – and it’s not Whaling
- Limitless Cigars and Rum for U.S. Tourists in Cuba
- Learning from Past Mistakes: Rebuilding Haiti After Hurricane Matthew
- Governments and Social Movements Disagree on Future of Cities
- Student Struggle in South Africa Gains Momentum