via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- GDP and the Unaccounted for 82 Percent of National Wealth
- The Soil, Silent Ally Against Hunger in Latin America
- Uzbekistan Gears Up to Vote for Rubberstamp Parliament
- Changes to World Bank Safeguards Risk “Race to the Bottom”, U.N. Experts Warn
- The Day Anti-Castro Forces Tried to Bomb the U.N.
- U.S. Flag Can Be Seen Again in Cuba
- REDD and the Green Economy Continue to Undermine Rights
- Europe Dream Swept Away in Tripoli
- OPINION: Non-Violence and the Lost Message of Jesus
- After 53 Years, Obama to Normalise Ties with Cuba