via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Lack of International Action on Rohingya Crisis Called a “Disgrace”
- Role of the Fashion Industry in UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Innovation for Climate-Smart Agriculture Key to Ending Hunger in Kenya
- Austrian Elections: The Crisis of Europe Continues
- Cycles of Wealth in Brazil’s Amazon: Gold, Lumber, Cattle and Now, Energy
- Global Interfaith LGBTIQ Leaders Convene at UN for Expert-level Dialogue
- Good Men Should Not be Quiet Spectators in Sexual Assaults
- World Campaign to Clean Torrents of Plastic Dumped in the Oceans
- UN Migration Chief Ends Visit to Bangladesh as Bleak Picture Emerges of Rohingya Settlements
- Can Index Insurance Make African Farmers Climate-resilient?