via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Why Institutions Are so Important for Growth
- Born Disadvantaged
- Kenya Can Lead the Way to Universal Health Care in Africa
- Inequality (I): Half of World’s Wealth, in the Pockets of Just Eight Men
- Is Cash Aid to the Poor Wasted on Tobacco and Alcohol?
- Ordinary Citizens Help Drive Spread of Solar Power in Chile
- Tobacco Industry Misleads Developing Countries Over Regulations
- The Cuban Recession and the Introduction of Public Bonds
- Populist Leaders Endanger Human Rights: Advocacy Organisation
- Free Trade Agreements Promote Corporate Interests