via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Organic Farmers Cultivate Rural Success in Samoa
- The Good – and the Bad – News on World Hunger
- Against All the Odds: Maternity and Mortality in Afghanistan
- OPINION: Free Scotland, Nuclear-Free Scotland
- Blue Halo: A Conservation Flagship, or Death Knell for Fishermen?
- Panama Turns to Biofortification of Crops to Build Food Security
- Child Mortality Rates Falling Faster Than Ever
- UNIDO celebrates International Day for the Preservation of Ozone Layer
- For These Asylum Seekers, the Journey Ends Where it Began
- World Bank Tribunal Weighs Final Arguments in El Salvador Mining Dispute