via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Funding For Desperate Palestinian Refugees Under Threat
- Financial Transaction Tax Could Boost New Development Goals
- Syrian Refugees Face Hunger Amidst Humanitarian Funding Crisis
- Opinion: If You’re Against Coal Mining, Walk In and Stop It
- Panama and Nicaragua – Two Canals, One Shared Dream
- Union Islanders Wonder if Their Home Will Be the Next Atlantis
- Poor Bear the Brunt of Corruption in India’s Food Distribution System
- U.N. Remains Divided Over Domestic and State Terrorism
- A New Climate for Peace
- Opinion: BRICS for Building a New World Order?