via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- Another Women’s Treaty? Implement Existing One, Say NGOs
- OPINION: The Islamic State’s Ideology Is Grounded in Saudi Education
- Iraqi Christians Seek Shelter in Jordan after IS Threats
- Mozambique Tackles its Twin Burden of Cervical Cancer and HIV
- Canada Accused of Failing to Prevent Overseas Mining Abuses
- Better Water Management Needed to Eradicate Poverty
- OPINION: From Almaty to Vienna, New Prospects For LLDCs
- There’s CO2 Under Those Hills
- Crisis Fuelled Resurgence of Horse-Drawn Carriages in Cuba
- OPINION: Rousseff Re-elected President – What Lies Ahead for Brazil?