via Lobe Log
The Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) has released a brief report emphasizing that Iran continues to move toward nuclear weapons capability and the international community must halt further progress. ISIS’s latest concern centers around Iranian lawmaker Mansour Haqiqatpour’s October 2 comment that Iran could enrich uranium to 60 percent [...]
via Lobe Log
Extended military strikes by the United States alone or conducted with Israel could destroy or damage Iran’s most important nuclear sites, but will only temporarily set back Iran’s nuclear program for up to four years, according to a detailed assessment of the costs and benefits of attacking Iran.
Ensuring that [...]
- In Botswana: Leaving the Corporate Office to Work the Land – and Finding Opportunity
- Malawi Working to Improve Nutrition Sensitive Agricultural Production
- Addressing Climate Change Through Sustainable Development
- African Countries Feeling Exposed to Extreme Weather Changes
- Seaweed Cultivation Ushers Waves of Change in the Sundarbans
- “París Is Not the End of a Climate Change Process but a Beginning”
- Zimbabwe’s Long Road in Ending Poverty and Hunger
- Opinion: Ending Child Marriage – What Difference Can a Summit Make?
- New York Vows to Stop Terrorist Attacks on City
- Opinion: Better Nutrition for Better Lives