via Lobe Log
Speaking to Democracy Now! Gershon Baskin — the Israeli peace activist who assisted the process that led to Hamas’ release of captured Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit — offers his thoughts on the permanent truce deal he was working on with military leader Ahmed Jabari (who Aluf Benn writes was a [...]
My new piece just went up at the website of the Columbia Journalism Review. It covers some of the Iran hawks conclusions about the revelations, from the Wikileaks document dumps, about the alleged Iranian support for Iraqi militias.
I urge that, given the example of the campaign for the Iraq War and the reliance [...]
- Q&A: AIDS-Free Future Means Fighting Homophobia
- Chilean Development Still Tied to Copper Mining
- Rafsanjani Shut Out of Iran’s Presidential Race
- Growing Peas and Greens to Maximise Water Usage
- Water Flows Again in the Valley
- Kariba Dispossessed Still Waiting for Promised Better Life
- SA’s Africa Day Awareness Lagging Behind
- Can South Africa Help Nigeria to Industrialise?
- U.S. Strategy on Water, Development a “Major Advance”
- Stressed Ecosystems Leaving Humanity High and Dry