by Marsha B. Cohen
Once again revelations concerning the genesis of Israel’s undeclared nuclear weapons program are attracting notice.
The right wing blogosphere is buzzing with rumors (denied by the White House, according to Ben Smith of Politico) that the Obama administration has refused visas to employees of the Nuclear Research Center-Negev (NRCN) in Dimona, Israel. Roger Simon, blogging at Pajamas Media, claims to be quoting an article published in the Israeli daily Maariv…Nestled in Simon’s (or an uncredited source’s) “exclusive Pajamas Media translation” is the revelation that the English version Simon is quoting “is from a Google translation that I’ve tried to fix up a little bit.” A little bit? Let’s play “Simon Says” and compare his (or his source’s) efforts to what Maariv writer Uri Binder actually wrote.
- Coronavirus Epidemic Has Implications for Life Expectancy
- Tackling Climate Change and Preserving the Water Body: A Bangladeshi Perspective
- That Mobile Game that’ll Generate Climate Solutions from Players Around the World
- EDUCATION CANNOT WAIT INVESTS $48 MILLION IN CHAD AND ETHIOPIA
- Why Trade in Services Matters for Development and Inclusiveness in Africa
- A Multi-Billion Dollar US Mideast Arms Market May be in Jeopardy
- Coming Down the Davos Mountain with a Gender Lens
- From Cocoa to Chocolate, Made With Love in Africa
- The Hammer of Justice for Sexual Assault Victims Must Be Swift, Loud and Consistent
- Why Paraguay Can Be a “Beacon State” for Forest Management