via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- First Independent Expert To Tackle LGBTI Discrimination: “Historic Victory”
- Breaking the silence on Gender Based Violence
- BETWEEN THE LINES – Quality of journalism
- The Shift from Social Development to Infrastructure – How to Build Greener
- Political Process and Maturity
- Suspend Saudi Arabia from Human Rights Council, Human Rights Groups Say
- North and South Face Off Over “Right to the City”
- Throne of sand
- Saving the Sundarbans – The foreign aid conundrum
- Post-War Truth and Justice Still Elusive in Bougainville