via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Lesbians Receiving Unequal Treatment from Cuban Health Services
- Opinion: Brazil at the Crossroads
- Pledges for Humanitarian Aid to Syria Fall Short of Target by Billions
- Lawyers, Rights Groups Rally Around Author of ‘Blood Diamonds’, Facing Jail
- U.N. Water Report Not “Doom And Gloom”, Says Author
- Former Military Man Declares Victory in Nigerian Polls
- A “Year of Eye-Catching Steps Forward” for Renewable Energy
- Nicaragua’s Future Canal a Threat to the Environment
- Opinion: Cuba and the European Union – The Thaw Begins
- U.N. Staffers Caught in Deadly Crossfire in Ongoing Conflicts