via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- ACP countries unite on empowerment of rural women and youth
- Radio rage in India
- Costa Rica, UAE Cement Relations with Energy and Tourism
- Attacks on Medical Workers in War Zones under Fire
- Women’s Empowerment in Bangladesh
- Novel Joint Committee Enhances Relations between the UAE and Panama
- The High Costs of the War on Drugs
- Views Split on Nuclear Deal Implementation (Part Two)
- Rise of Middle Class Undermined in East Europe & Central Asia
- The New Normal in Fata