via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Senate Committee, CIA in Brawl over Torture Inquiry
- U.S. Oil Firm Creates Tension over Western Sahara
- Bachelet to Recalibrate Chile’s Foreign Policy
- Russian Arms to Egypt Threaten to Undermine U.S. in Mideast
- Tradition and Poverty Among Drivers of HIV in Malawi
- The Rich Complain That we do not Love Them
- Justice Breakdown Blamed for South Africa’s Rising Mob Justice
- Italy Closes Its Eyes to Sealed Mouths
- Mars Latest to Announce “No Deforestation” Palm Oil Pledge
- Sea Swallows the Stories of Africans Drowned at Ceuta