via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Indigenous Community Beats Drought and Malnutrition in Honduras
- Democratising the Fight against Malnutrition
- OPINION: All Family Planning Should Be Voluntary, Safe and Fully Informed
- Shale Oil Threatens the High Prices Enjoyed by OPEC
- Internal Ruling Party Wrangles Stall Development in Zimbabwe
- Women on the Edge of Land and Life
- Rich Countries Pony Up (Some) for Climate Justice
- OPINION: The Decline of Social Europe is Part of a World Trend
- Filipino Farmers Protest Government Research on Genetically Modified Rice
- Laying the Foundations of a World Citizens Movement