via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- African Leaders Driving Push for Industrialisation: UN Official
- List of Acts President Must Do for Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- The Challenge Before Us
- Terrorist Madness
- The Psychology of Ideology and Religion
- Falling Short-Police Apathy to Rape in India
- Climate Victims – Every Second, One Person Is Displaced by Disaster
- Narrow National Interests Threaten Historic Refugee Agreement
- Climate Migrants Lead Mass Migration to India’s Cities
- Forests and Crops Make Friendly Neighbors in Costa Rica