via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- U.S. Flag Can Be Seen Again in Cuba
- REDD and the Green Economy Continue to Undermine Rights
- Europe Dream Swept Away in Tripoli
- OPINION: Non-Violence and the Lost Message of Jesus
- After 53 Years, Obama to Normalise Ties with Cuba
- Anti-Gay Legislation Could Defeat Goal to End AIDS in Zimbabwe by 2015
- Kenya’s Economy Sees Growth at Top But No ‘Trickle-Down’
- Aboriginal Knowledge Could Unlock Climate Solutions
- UNIDO Development Initiative Gains Momentum in ACP Nations
- Cuba’s Reforms Fail to Reduce Growing Inequality