via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Decline Before Fall of Berlin Wall
- St. Vincent Takes to Heart Hard Lessons on Climate Change
- Bangladeshi ‘Char Dwellers’ in Search of Higher Ground
- OPINION: Keeping All Girls in School is One Way to Curb Child Marriage in Tanzania
- Panama Regulators Could Slow U.S. Approval of GM Salmon
- Democracy is “Radical” in Northern Syria
- Guatemalan Officers Face Sexual Slavery Charges in Historic Trial
- The Invisible Reality of Spain’s Homeless
- Resolving Key Nuclear Issue Turns on Iran-Russia Deal
- OPINION: The West Prefers Military Order Against History