via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Climate Negotiators “Sleepwalking” in Bonn
- The Nagoya Protocol: A Treaty Waiting to Happen
- OPINION: The Politics of Biodiversity Loss
- Despite Media, Rightwing Ebola Hype, U.S. Public Resists Total Panic
- OPINION: Europe is Positioning Itself Outside the International Race
- U.S. Revisiting “Broken” Workplace Chemicals Regulation Process
- Ebola Outbreak Threatens Food Crisis in West Africa
- Panama’s Indigenous People Want to Harness the Riches of Their Forests
- We Must Think of “Security” in New Ways
- U.N. Chief Condemns Expulsion of Human Rights Director from DRC