via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Forestry Programmes Bogged Down in Latin America
- African Union Must Do More for Peace
- OAS Chief Calls for “Long-Awaited” Debate on Drug Policy
- OP-ED: Making Every African Child Count
- Q&A: “From Slaves to Generals and Rulers”
- Q&A: “I Feel Indigenous No Matter Where I Am and Where I’m Going”
- Heroin Dulls Hardships for Afghan Women
- Health Care for Immigrants Crumbling in Spain
- Multimedia Project Tackles LGBT Rights in Palestine
- Africa Leads Fight Against HIV