via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Governments and Social Movements Disagree on Future of Cities
- Student Struggle in South Africa Gains Momentum
- UN Extends Condolences on Passing of H.M. King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand
- Innovate to Save Lives
- Social Unravelling
- Funding Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities in Developing Countries
- Freedom of the Press Faces Judicial Harassment in Brazil
- Privatization the Problem, Rarely the Solution
- The New Urban Agenda: What Our Cities Can Be
- Freedom for National Good