via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- ACP Aims to Make Voice of the Moral Majority Count in the Global Arena
- The U.N. at 70: Drugs and Crime are Challenges for Sustainable Development
- Opinion: A Critical Moment to Fortify Nuclear Test Ban
- Laissez Faire Water Laws Threaten Family Farming in Chile
- Iran Sanctions Regime Could Unravel with Failed Nuclear Deal
- Terror Groups May Be Winning Digital War on Extremist Ideology
- The U.N. at 70: A Glass Half Full
- Opinion: Tobacco Taxes Too Effective to Overlook in Financing for Development
- Opinion: Finance Like a Cancer Grows
- Pineapple Industry Leaves Costa Rican Communities High and Dry