via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Number 4
- Lynch Mobs Hide Behind ‘Community Justice’ in Bolivia
- The Nobel for Peace – an Expanding Scandal
- Africa Urged to Use Multilateral Approach to Achieve Sustainable Development
- ARV Intolerance – A Growing Problem for AIDS Treatment in Africa
- Drone Killings Show Numbers, Not Bodies
- Number 3
- Number 2
- An African Dream Called Lampedusa
- More U.N. States Quietly Say No to Drug War