by Jim Lobe
Following the publication last month of my post, “ProPublica and the Fear Campaign Against Iran”, I sent an email message to Stephen Engelberg, ProPublica’s editor-in-chief, drawing his attention to my critique of Sebastian’s Rotella’s article, “The Terror Threat and Iran’s Inroads in Latin America”, published by ProPublica on July [...]
via Lobe Log
by Peter Jenkins
Last week, while visiting Israel and Jordan, President Barak Obama publicly emphasised that there is still time to resolve the nuclear dispute without resorting to force and that this is his preference. For peaceniks everywhere, those were encouraging words.
But, advertently or not, the President’s words also revealed [...]
The Arms Control Association’s Greg Theilmann looks at some of the information creeping out of this year’s new National Intelligence Estimate (NIE), and deducts that it doesn’t look like there will be many surprises about Iran.
The administration of Barack Obama has taken its sweet time preparing the report, perhaps because a consensus opinion [...]
News and views relevant to U.S.-Iran relations for November 6-8, 2010.
AFP: Michael Comte reports on Sen. Lindsay Graham’s (R-SC) recent comments on China and Iran. The remarks included a call for “bold” action to deal with Iran and a statement which appeared to endorse military action against Iran’s nuclear program. “[If President Barack [...]
- COVID-19: Where to From Here For Efforts to Support Youth Economic Inclusion?
- STRONGER TOGETHER IN CRISES’ – EDUCATION CANNOT WAIT REACHES 3.5 MILLION CHILDREN AND YOUTH IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES WORLDWIDE
- The Growing Global Movement to End Outdoor Advertising
- Reform of the United Nations Organization
- CPTPP Trade Liberalization Charade Continues
- US-IRAN-CHINA: Travails of a Trilateral Triangle, and the Emergence of an Eastern Front
- COVID Crisis Challenges in People with Disabilities and Hansen’s Disease
- Understanding the Benefits of local Wetland Encourages Eswatini Community to Save it
- Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?
- Building Resilience in Pacific Education