via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Women’s Health Takes Center Stage at UN Population Awards
- Disagreement Continues Over Global Drug Policy
- Ethiopia-Eritrea: The Cry of the Imburi
- Let 5-year-old Sherry Tell You How Handwashing with Soap Saves Lives
- Bringing Back Our Girls Is Not The End of The Story
- Political Crisis Looms in Nicaragua in Run-Up to Elections
- Brits Shouldn’t ‘Brexit’
- Lords of the Campus
- Collective Indifference or Silent Acceptance?
- UN Staff Unions Demand Stronger Action on Sexual Abuse